San Antonio TTHA Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio TTHA Show

This weekend will be the last Texas Hunters Extravaganza for 2018. If crowds in Houston and Ft. Worth are any indication, San Antonio should be good as well. I will be in the PURSUIT CHANNEL booth along with my buddy Larry Weishuhn who will be there most of the day on Saturday. Blaine Anthony from the Bear Whisperer will be there most of the weekend as well.
    We are not selling anything, just there to promote the channel and tell you about the new PURSUITUP app that is FREE of charge. If you are planning to attend, please stop by for a visit and rest on our couches.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

Wife and I are going to make the 2.5 hour drive to check out the show to see if it's something we want to exhibit at next year. Hope to see some other TBH folks there.

Comment

I will be there Friday and I will come by and say hello, then go to the ranch to relax

Comment

We are going Saturday to check everything out. It kind of like the Kickoff for Hunting season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
          Wife and I are going to make the 2.5 hour drive to check out the show to see if it's something we want to exhibit at next year. Hope to see some other TBH folks there.
          Don't do it Mike! (there I can't be blamed.)

I'll be there and due to overwhelming sales at the first two shows if you need anything from me better get there Friday or I'll surely sell out.

Comment

FND and I will be there hopefully making kids smile as the catfish whisperers..

Comment

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday at the LSBA booth, trying to explain why they call it "fishing", not "catching."

Comment

See you guys there. Going down today so that I can drive into the hall.
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

I have passes but must attend a bachelor party this weekend. I'll try to swing by tomorrow. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Comment

Is there a list of vendors available anywhere? We are planning on attending the SA show for the first time in many years. Wife wants a new box blind to hunt in with the kids. Hoping to compare them all in 1 place.

Jason

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

I be there on Saturday, gotta find Gunny for some camera mounts, aggravate Smart and FND then go find Mr. Gary Roberson.

Comment

I will be there Saturday and Sunday. I am with Texas Lawshield, stop by and say hello. My name is Ricky.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                          I be there on Saturday, gotta find Gunny for some camera mounts, aggravate Smart and FND then go find Mr. Gary Roberson.
                          Look forward to it.

We were well represented. I bet I spoke to 100 TBH'ers over the last two shows so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Come on by and bring your fish removing pliers [emoji13][emoji23]

Looking forward to seeing ya slacker[emoji13]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Come on by and bring your fish removing pliers [emoji13][emoji23]

Looking forward to seeing ya slacker[emoji13]
                              I be there and help out for little while.

Comment

Working...
                              X