My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Venison Breakfast Pockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Venison Breakfast Pockets

I went a little crazy and made these completely from scratch, but a few cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls would be almost just as good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	73 Venison Breakfast Pockets (420x420).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	25095640

Looks good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love reading your threads, thanks for posting. This recipe looks amazing.

Comment

Wow, looks outstanding!

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
            I love reading your threads, thanks for posting. This recipe looks amazing.
            Thank you! That's good because I've recently come to the realization that I LOVE writing. I was writing this morning before my "day job" and just thought, man I really want to stay home and keep writing. Some day I'll figure out how to turn it into a living, but for now I love it enough to do it for free, as long as time permits. So I'm really happy to hear when other's say they enjoy it too.

Comment

I make these fairly often, but I use pizza dough.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                I make these fairly often, but I use pizza dough.
                That's a good option, too. My Wal-Mart doesn't carry frozen pizza dough so I'd have to make that from scratch, too. What do you put inside yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Coachs Wife View Post
                  That's a good option, too. My Wal-Mart doesn't carry frozen pizza dough so I'd have to make that from scratch, too. What do you put inside yours?
                  You can also buy pizza dough in a mix in a box. Like pancake mix. Depends on what I have when I make them. Eggs, bell pepper, onion, breakfast sausage, split link sausage, bacon, cheese. I made some one time that had eggs, bacon and cheese and then before I crimped the last end I filled them with gravy.

Comment

Just sent this to my wife, we have some dough left over from pizza the other day.... Great idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                      Just sent this to my wife, we have some dough left over from pizza the other day.... Great idea!!!
                      Where have you been? Haven't seen you on here in awhile. Coacheswife's threads make me fatter!!

Comment

Awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          Where have you been? Haven't seen you on here in awhile. Coacheswife's threads make me fatter!!
                          "Helping make more of you to love one recipe at a time." Should that be my slogan?

Comment

Thanks. Sounds great

Comment

Dang these look good, going to have to try this soon.
                              Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X