Trump Releases his 2nd Amendment Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    Not sure which Trump to believe. Liberal Trump or conservative Trump. They both look the same so it's hard to figure out which one is anti gun and which is pro gun. **** doppelgängers.

And your traditional conservatives aren't in bed with the left when you're not looking either. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Aren't gun and magazine bans up to each state individually? Same with CCW and reciprocity?
      Well.... yes and no. There was recently a federal magazine capacity limit which ran out.

Currently the state control CCW and reciprocity but Trump is proposing federally mandated reciprocity like a DL.

Comment

Sounds good. I'm glad he actually released a plan for something. Hopefully he's not "flexible" on this issue too.
        Last edited by SolocamShooter; 03-07-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Why believe it? Because his name is not lying Ted.
          Really... It does not matter you Trump haters whine that he gives no specifics. And, when he does you find an excuse to discredit or not acknowledge them anyway.
          He has a proven history of flip flopping on his positions. That is why I will always be hesitant to believe what he says until he has a proven track record of doing what he actually says he will do.

Comment

I like the statewide reciprocity, it makes sense.

One thing I like about Trump is his sons are hunters and enjoy shooting

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              He has a proven history of flip flopping on his positions. That is why I will always be hesitant to believe what he says until he has a proven track record of doing what he actually says he will do.

But let me guess. You do believe Cruz, a "Politician". [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                But let me guess. You do believe Cruz, a "Politician". [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                No sir.

My first choice would be Kasich.

Comment

Believe what want, vote how you want, and for the love of all things good stop the childish attacks on one another. The premise of this great nation is that because of our unalienable rights...we can have differing opinions on what we think best.

You same guys that take pot shots at one another over and over again are part of the problem that has allowed for this great nation to get to the point it is.

A real bunch of whinny key board. Commandos.

I wonder how many are politically active over anything other the voting. And posting hate. Rhetoric on an online forum.

It doesn't matter who hits the Oval Office they will. Have an almost insurmountable task before them.

The good old days are gone and fighting each other over that loss is focusing on the wrong perpetrators.

It is time we hold our for the people by the people government accountable.

Might I suggest an email a week instead of so much forum posting. With a group as big as TBH we could make our collective voice heard.

Find you congressman and senator as well as state rep and get after THEM.

God Bless these United States of America...she sure needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    Believe what want, vote how you want, and for the love of all things good stop the childish attacks on one another. The premise of this great nation is that because of our unalienable rights...we can have differing opinions on what we think best.

You same guys that take pot shots at one another over and over again are part of the problem that has allowed for this great nation to get to the point it is.

A real bunch of whinny key board. Commandos.

I wonder how many are politically active over anything other the voting. And posting hate. Rhetoric on an online forum.

It doesn't matter who hits the Oval Office they will. Have an almost insurmountable task before them.

The good old days are gone and fighting each other over that loss is focusing on the wrong perpetrators.

It is time we hold our for the people by the people government accountable.

Might I suggest an email a week instead of so much forum posting. With a group as big as TBH we could make our collective voice heard.

Find you congressman and senator as well as state rep and get after THEM.

God Bless these United States of America...she sure needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin'
                      Figures you forgot. Never mind. Carry on.
                      I don't hold anything against my brothers...I am told to forget it just like all of the sin/trash/junk that I am guilty of everyday that God forgives me of.

If I have offended you I openly apologize and ask your forgiveness...if you fell you need mine it is freely given.

I just fear that the American people are missing a chance of really expressing to the bias media outlets as well as the HUGE beuracracy of a govt that we are sick of them peeing in the pool.

The battle over parties and the infighting in them gives the govt the power...not us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Why believe it? Because his name is not lying Ted.
                        Really... It does not matter you Trump haters whine that he gives no specifics. And, when he does you find an excuse to discredit or not acknowledge them anyway.
                        Only when they undermine previously held positions of his. Which MOST of his campaign rhetoric does.

To use your words, "it does not matter", you Trump lovers don't care if he states one position and then less than 48 hours later does a complete flip-flop. Which he has done multiple times in this campaign.

Comment

Softcore **** actress who appeared in pulled Ted Cruz ad switches support to Donald Trump.

Trump adds another Trumpette
                          Last edited by Bayouboy; 03-08-2016, 05:29 AM.

Comment

I like it

Comment

here is his healthcare plan. clearly he can do none of it by himself, since bolded is the following before his talking points

Congress must act

Certified Website of Donald J. Trump For President 2024. America's comeback starts right now. Join our movement to Make America Great Again!

Comment

Trump can say what he wants in support of the 2nd amendment but if he appoints a lib to the supreme court there goes the 2nd. He can still talk about his support for the second to make himself look good all the while blaming the court. He has his cake and eats it too. I don't trust him but we may not have a choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X