Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas primary results

NBC is calling it 39% Cruz, 28% Trump 20% Rubio

Glad he won his home state. But now the delegates are proportioned out if he does not get up to 50% before the polls close.

Comment

I voted with my heart and cast my ballot for Ben Carson, the only man of moral conviction in the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        I voted with my heart and cast my ballot for Ben Carson, the only man of moral conviction in the bunch.
        You've got that right!

He's just not electable at this time.

Comment

Ben Carson, the only man of moral conviction in the bunch.
          Agreed...sad what the position of POTUS has fallen too...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              You've got that right!

He's just not electable at this time.
              It's funny that the Black Christian man, with brains and heart, trails in the polls. We are so done in this country. The bashers and the flashers, along with the aggrandized media, have ruined our traditions where voting for president was once our greatest feat as a citizen. Now it's a **** puppet show.

Comment

I did the same thing.

Comment

Can't belive Rubio got that much... Can't stand the dude.

Comment

It's funny that the Black Christian man, with brains and heart, trails in the polls. We are so done in this country. The bashers and the flashers, along with the aggrandized media, have ruined our traditions where voting for president was once our greatest feat as a citizen. Now it's a **** puppet show.
                    He hasn't exactly demonstrated that brain in the debates. I'm sure he's very educated in his field, but that doesn't mean he's educated and qualified in other fields. I don't see his appeal at all, except to the evangelicals.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                      He hasn't exactly demonstrated that brain in the debates. I'm sure he's very educated in his field, but that doesn't mean he's educated and qualified in other fields. I don't see his appeal at all, except to the evangelicals.
                      To lead you have to be able to get people to work for you. He can do that. Nobody has ever been promoted or elected into a position where they were already well versed in the job. President should be a manager of folks who know their role.

Comment

He lacked opportunity...that is all.

It was obvious that he is the most presidential candidate in the debates.mit is just that is not what the populace wants anymore....

Comment

To lead you have to be able to get people to work for you. He can do that. Nobody has ever been promoted or elected into a position where they were already well versed in the job. President should be a manager of folks who know their role.
                          I can agree with that. It's definitely not a good year for him. He's definitely be better than trainwreck Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                            He lacked opportunity...that is all.

It was obvious that he is the most presidential candidate in the debates.mit is just that is not what the populace wants anymore....
                            Case in point is who is winning. This is insane.

Comment

I don't think the debates were an adequate stage, by that I mean I think he gave up trying to play by the establishments rules by the 2nd or 3rd debate. He seemingly appeared not to care or engaged. But if you have seen him speak alone on the stage, he is very wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X