X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubio gets down on Trumps level

so now our presidential candidates are discussing penis size

wow !!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im675r1k0Yg"]Marco Rubio says Donald Trump Has Small Hands - YouTube[/ame]

What a freaking mess the GOP is!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      What a freaking mess the GOP is!
      no kiddin', I get more disgusted by the day; with all of them.

Comment

That was a few days ago. I think Rubio's team must have been getting pretty strong blowback from supporters, because yesterday he abruptly stopped the insults and went back to his regular campaign stump. A guy at one of Rubio's rallies yesterday yelled out something about Trump's "small hands" and Rubio said no, he wasn't going to talk about that, but about more serious issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
          That was a few days ago. I think Rubio's team must have been getting pretty strong blowback from supporters, because yesterday he abruptly stopped the insults and went back to his regular campaign stump. A guy at one of Rubio's rallies yesterday yelled out something about Trump's "small hands" and Rubio said no, he wasn't going to talk about that, but about more serious issues.
          acting like a 4th grade bully is the only way to take votes away from trump

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
            acting like a 4th grade bully is the only way to take votes away from trump
            Soooooooo, what are you trying to say?

Comment

Cruz and Rubio are learning... Trump has used sound bites to finance his campaign ads and now they've figured it out.. Say something off the cuff and get free air time...

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Soooooooo, what are you trying to say?
                American politics has reached an new level of IDIOCRACY

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                  Cruz and Rubio are learning... Trump has used sound bites to finance his campaign ads and now they've figured it out.. Say something off the cuff and get free air time...
                  a way around citizens united

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman
                    Silly me! I thought you were talking about stealing Trumps votes by being an IDIOT!
                    well,......

i was

Comment

Leslie Moonves, head of CBS, said in an interview yesterday that Trump may not be good for America, but he's sure good for CBS (ratings).

The more outrageous thing Trump says, the more the news media wants to have a front row seat to the train-wreck.

Comment

American politics has reached an new level of IDIOCRACY
                        its got what people want

Comment

Care to share with the class how Rubio is discussing someones penis from that clip? I watched the clip and all I got out of it is, he accused Trump of having small hands and for some reason, thinks you can't trust someone with small hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            Care to share with the class how Rubio is discussing someones penis from that clip? I watched the clip and all I got out of it is, he accused Trump of having small hands and for some reason, thinks you can't trust someone with small hands.
                            i guess you have never heard;

a lot of people say you can judge the size of a man's penis by the size of his hands.

Comment

i guess you have never heard;

a lot of people say you can judge the size of a man's penis by the size of his hands.
                              hes heard it before.

Comment

Working...
                              X