Trump is beginning to look unstoppable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
    I can't believe that we might actually have trump vs Hillary showdown for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..
    It's insane. Ive been saying this for a couple decades now, NOBODY WANTS THAT JOB!

Comment

Around 90% of delegates, 46 states and multiple territories still to go. The race is not over, anyone saying so is premature.

All delegates awarded tomorrow are proportional. Even if Trump won every state tomorrow, he wouldn't come close to winning all the delegates unless he keeps every other candidate under 20% in most of the states.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
        I can't believe that we might actually have trump vs Hillary showdown for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..
        This is the product of a bunch of years of a totally corrupt, special interest driven and controlled, sold out and totally useless republican politicians in D.C.
        They should all be thrown out on the street..

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
          Around 90% of delegates, 46 states and multiple territories still to go. The race is not over, anyone saying so is premature.

All delegates awarded tomorrow are proportional. Even if Trump won every state tomorrow, he wouldn't come close to winning all the delegates unless he keeps every other candidate under 20% in most of the states.
          How much money do you to bet that its "not over". Its over.... I still have a vote though..
          Last edited by PondPopper; 02-29-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            How much money do you to bet that its "not over". Its over.... I still have a vote though..
            If it's "over", you might as well just stay home, right?

Comment

This is the product of a bunch of years of a totally corrupt, special interest driven and controlled, sold out and totally useless republican politicians in D.C.
              They should all be thrown out on the street..
              its not just republicans dude, it's the whole dang bunch, dems and independents too.

congress should be completely flipped...

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                its not just republicans dude, it's the whole dang bunch, dems and independents too.

But I didn't put my trust in and vote for the rest of those idiots, just the republicans.. We have been let down far to many times by these spineless, panzy arse, crooks.....

Comment

Ok..........looking at TRumps stump speech right now on the eve of Super Tuesday from Valdosta, Georgia. The one yesterday was dis-jointed at best and hard to follow, but I am still willing to give him a second/third/fourth/fifth look.

Comment

But I didn't put my trust in and vote for the rest of those idiots, just the republicans.. We have been let down far to many times by these spineless, panzy arse, crooks.....
                    Something I'm not willing to wind up and do all over again this time.

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                      Something I'm not willing to wind up and do all over again this time.
                      Hahahahahaha!! Whoooooooooo! The check for the wall, from Mexico, is in the mail!

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
                        Polls are a snapshot in time. In this case, they do mean that if an election were held today between Trump and Clinton, she is the most likely winner. Unless she gets charged over the email scandal or something similar, I think it would remain this way. The dems are sure not going to vote any other way. I don't think moderate independents will support Trump either.

Not to mention some of those polls showing Trump at 49% and Cruz and Rubio at 16% each were polls given to a grand total of 350 people. Has anyone on here been polled?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Hahahahahaha!! Whoooooooooo! The check for the wall, from Mexico, is in the mail!
                          Filipe Calderon came through sooner than we thought?

Comment

Change!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                              Not to mention some of those polls showing Trump at 49% and Cruz and Rubio at 16% each were polls given to a grand total of 350 people. Has anyone on here been polled?
                              I was called a couple weeks ago. Told them Cruz, but I'm probably voting for Trump. Polls aren't too accurate I'd imagine...

Comment

Finally, you made an intelligent statement.
                                Trumpers are simply tired of the same ol' same ol'.
                                Trumpers are simply voting anti- incumbent.
                                Cruz and Rubio backers can't tell the Trumpers what they have accomplished while in the Senate.
                                Trumpers can at least say that Trump is the most successful person in the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X