No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 hours till the g2g. Runnin on not much sleep do to a house fire but I'm not gonna miss the g2g.

Comment

If I wasn't in the middle of trying to relocate and selling things, I'd be able to come. Just too busy this year. Darnit. Hopefully, I won't move too far away and still be able to hunt in Hill and Bosque county. Would like to meet some more of you fellers.

Comment

me and the a pretty lady are headed that way shortly. cant wait to meet the guys.

Comment

I should be there about 12ish. I'll be a short round feller with a black and camo TBH hat on. Look-n forward to it fellers, and ladies.

(and don't bother look-n for my truck )
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-06-2011, 09:43 AM.

Comment

G2g was great. Wish I got to stay longer. But I'll meet the rest of y'all in the next one. Good seeing you guys.

Comment

Hate I missed it. ended up working 8.5 hours. Maybe the next one.

Comment

Get together was good. Had a pretty good turn out. It was good putting faces with names.

Great to see everybody.

Comment

Man it was great to finally put some names with some faces! Really nice meeting a bunch of you Fellers and Lasses . And always good to see familiar ones as well . Here's hope-n to see-n yall again at the post-season G-2-G . I'll be expect-n some fresh lie......uh.....stories

Eric, time to get the new thread started brother .

And to quote Johnyeates:
                  Originally posted by johnyeatts View Post
                  Let the hunting begin!

Comment

Had a good time at the g2g. Watching TG put the wooppin on the pool table(and cb too). Enjoyed swapping stories with everyone. Nothin like a bunch of hunters getting together.

Comment

I'm sorry I couldn't make it, takin a class in Grand Prairie. Hopefully TG wasn't dancing on the tables, or anyone else for that matter. I'm joking about dancin (maybe).

I did meet another TBHr today, I think he said handle is Keep? Seemed like a good guy. We just spoke for a minute.

Comment

I had a good time at the g2g today. I'm glad to meet new folks that have the same interests in hunting as me...I hated having to leave early...theres always post season...

Comment

Had a good time at the GTG and as said above finally put names and faces together. Now it's time for the real business at hand HUNTING. Also for all that work outside please be careful in the heat, no relief just yet.

Comment

New thread is up yall! Time to let this one sink to the bottom.

Comment

Working...
                            X