Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Stabilizer opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stabilizer opinions

Wanting a new stabilizer. I'm wanting a 10-12". Can I get some suggestions? Ones Ive considered so far are Beestinger or Trophy Ridge Static for a less expensive option. What do you guys like? Thanks.

I went with the option archery stabilizer / quiver.

Comment

I don't think you get much out of one that short. Cheaper you ask, make one out of 1/2 PVC, or copper. Drill a hole in a cap for the correct size bolt. Solder or glue cap on. Then you can mess around with adding weight to the other end cap, or adding to the empty tube. Once you get weight right, place the cap on the other end. Sand, primer, and paint to your liking. Cost ya a couple bucks, if that, find a Plummer and he has that much scrap laying around. You won't notice the differance, between this and one you spend a lot of money on.

Comment

Hockley, how do you like the stabilizer/quiver?

crotter69, how long of a stabilizer do you like?

Comment

Originally posted by TXbowman View Post
          Hockley, how do you like the stabilizer/quiver?

crotter69, how long of a stabilizer do you like?
          Haven’t put my hands on it yet, but my buddy that has one really likes his. I wanted to save weight so I combined the two.

Comment

Working...
          X