Predator light ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator light ?

What type of light do you use at night when hunting coyotes? I saw some guys on tv that had white lights mounted in the back of
    Their truck. In my experience they will spook from a white light. What do you prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wicked hunting lights. They usually don’t spook if you use white unless you hit them directly with it. Hold it high. Bring down on them to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Wicked hunting lights. They usually don’t spook if you use white unless you hit them directly with it. Hold it high. Bring down on them to shoot.
      X2. On Wicked Lights

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I use a red light to scan for eyes, Coyote Light. When I get an victim coming in I'll switch to white. Just has trophy8 said hold it over the top of the animal keeping them in the halo of the beam. You can't go wrong or right on every set, cats and fox don't shy to light as much as a yote.

Comment

Of course I use our lights, the 66LRX in red gun mounted and 40KAP for scanning in Red. Both these lights will easily shine further then the similar wicked lights and our 66LRX will also outshine the Coyote Light. We give TBH members a 10% discount, just send me a PM for the 10% off coupon code. We have a package that includes both of these lights and here is a link to it if you want to check them out. http://www.sniperhawglights.com/Pred...ge-p/pphpx.htm

Comment

lights have come a LLLOOOONNGGG way since the qbeam lots of science goes into it. Long story short you used to hunt lights using the "halo" which actually is putting out a different strands of gamma rays which are bad rays. lights these days most are run off leds and put out a clean ray wave length with a crisp circle. All red, white, green, or amber lights work the same now just different strokes for different folks. Most new lights come with color changing abilities which is awesome on super clear nights, full moon nights, foggy nights, or what animal you are targeting.

Comment

Sniper Hog Lights hands down. Great customer service also

Comment

I love my Red Coyote Light

Comment

Originally posted by Seth7 View Post
                  I love my Red Coyote Light
                  x2

Comment

I use the elusive wildlife lights in the green color with very good success .

Comment

If you are going to use white it needs a dimmer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wicked Light. Coyote Light is awesome too though. My buddy uses one and it out shines any gun mounted light I've seen. If you're shining them with the halo of the light until you're ready to shoot they shouldn't spook with either. I've never liked green lights. It's too hard to see when it's time to shoot. Red is a little better,white is the best. For me anyways.

Comment

I usually use a Streamlight gamespotter mounted to my rifle for green. It works great.

Comment

Elusive Wildlife Technologies out of Texas. Great products and great guys to deal with. They were some of the first to build hog/predator lights and now several different companies are knocking them off.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

Wicked Light on a budget, Coyote Light Pro for best there is.

Comment

Working...
                              X