Incident in The Woodlands (punks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
    You ever been hit in the face with something you don't expect is coming? It can completely knock you off balance. On a motorcycle, that can get you killed. So props to the OP.
    It can also get you killed on a bicycle

Comment

I dislike bikers but dislike thug-punks worse. OP let it go because it will come back on you.

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
        It can also get you killed on a bicycle
        Yeah, was thinking of motorcycles for some reason, but same thing for bicycles.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          You did good, Justus. I can't imagine what would have kept me from throwing my bike through their passenger window, so those guys showed restraint. Good for you for looking after them.

One of the best memories of my youth is watching two bikers ride down the middle of what was then a country road in Porter, TX. An older man in a pick up was behind them and my dad and I were behind the pick up. I was about 7.

Well the bikers thought the old man was following too close, so they shot him the bird. He didn't like someone shooting him the bird and used his pickup to ruin the rear tire of the biker.....all of this at a very slow speed. The biker gets up off the ground and goes and pulls the old man out of the truck....and proceeded to get the ***-whipping of a lifetime. That old man beat that 20something like it was his job.

My dad told me something sitting right there watching the fight: Don't mess with an old man because most aren't too busy to stop and whip your butt.
          Your dad gave you some good advice, sonny!

Comment

Working...
          X