He's a paralegal...or, at least, was:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5434.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	24490940

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      I haven't advised him on anything. I certainly would not advise him to ignore a summons if it is legit.

You are the aspiring lawyer. Why not give the guy some advise on what to do? Help the guy out!
      I actually am an attorney, but I most certainly am not licensed in Arizona.

Comment

seriously, you can't make this stuff up

it only goes from bad to worse

Comment

Lol

Comment

Still smells scammy to me. I think he knows just enough law to file and have papers served, but I bet he offers a settlement before the court date or he is betting you don't show and get a summary judgement

Comment

He looks like an accredited lawyer to me!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I should crash that wedding

Comment

Tyler

if I were in your shoes, this is what I would do:

contact the Arizona US Dept of Justice office and find the right legal counsel/advisor who will listen to your story. Perhaps contact someone in the Tuscon office for Victim Witness Services.. https://www.justice.gov/usao-az/prog...tness-services

contact the Atty General's office to ask for advice or perhaps a referral to someone who may be able to take your case
                  https://www.azag.gov/

read this link from the AZ AG on obvious fraud complaints .. http://www.azcentral.com/story/money...igns/98805256/

I'd try to find the most Badazz atty who wants to hammer this dude in court, and the Judge/jury will find him guilty and throw the book at him. I have a suspicion this Antonio Banderas dude has done this before

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    seriously, you can't make this stuff up

it only goes from bad to worse

I hope one of them has been fixed

Comment

Wow, this is nuts. Good luck, wish you the best.

Comment

Contact Webstertroy.......I'm sure he's had this same problem 2 or 3 times.

Comment

you want my cousin vinny's number............

Comment

Originally posted by cripsol View Post
                            You're licensed to practice law in Arizona?! Didn't know that. Maybe you can represent him?
                            Ha....a smart *** lawyer that totally missed the point. Who'd have thought?

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                              I have one of the most bogus cases on my plate
                              Truck was stolen Aug 2014 while I was out of town on business, truck was recovered in AZ in aug 2016, got served the day we were leaving for Christmas break...Guy that had the truck is suing me for 'insurance fraud' claiming I drove down to middle o' Mexico and sold him my truck.
                              Looking for advice before I have to take PTO, buy a plane ticket, etc
                              I am NOT an attorney but.................seems like you reported your truck stolen in 2014? My question is has the agency that you filed the report with notified YOU and advised you your truck is now stolen and recovered?

Recovering agencies will notify the reporting agency of the SAR and should be taken out of TCIC/NCIC. Make contact with the agency you reported the truck stolen and see what they say first. That may answer some questions on what you need to do next. Best of luck.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X