Traditional FSC 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC 28

I'm going to take it back to what got me shooting these things. The night shot. You step back ten yards illuminate the target however you wish it just has to be shined from your direction. Take a small piece of paper I did like a two by two and a half. draw a one by one box on it. We are doing closest to the center of the box. As you can tell I didn't it measure mine bonehead play of the day I pulled my arrow before I was able to put a measurement to it and forfeit my shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Looks like you still had a pretty good shot!! I will probably have Sacajawea in a few days, so I'm going to hold off and shoot this one with her when she gets here. If not, I'll shoot it with my bow before the week is out.

Comment

DWA... If your shot is the black dot to the bottom right at 4oclock of the paper..it looks to be an 1"...to this guy. Good shot.

Im gonna try with my newly acquired Sarrels SR Blueridge RH. Giggity!
      Last edited by Briar Friar; 07-10-2017, 11:58 PM. Reason: MoreSpake

Comment

Yes it's 1x1 square

Comment

Using a 10 yard string crawl.

27/32" left of center of the square.

Rick
          Attached Files

Comment

Your elevation was dead in for sure.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Your elevation was dead in for sure.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
              Had the point lollipoping the bottom of the square square.

Don't know whether I plucked a little or the light refraction had me looking at it a bit wrong, but It was close enough not to worry about it. I love shooting in the dark with a light.

Light was mounted on the bow

Comment

Back in America and just off work, got this shot in. Looks like 1-9/16".

Comment

Great shot Ellis !!!

Anything close to the paper in the dark, even with the light at 10 yards is a good shot.

I cheated a little.
                  I set my crawl nocking point to the 10 yard spot before I went outside.
                  I can't see it in the dark, but I can feel it.
                  It's adjustable. I usually leave it set for 20, but for this I just screwed it down the string to the 10 yard spot before I went out. Worked like a charm.

Rick

Comment

Good shooting so far guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                      Great shot Ellis !!!

Anything close to the paper in the dark, even with the light at 10 yards is a good shot.

I cheated a little.
                      I set my crawl nocking point to the 10 yard spot before I went outside.
                      I can't see it in the dark, but I can feel it.
                      It's adjustable. I usually leave it set for 20, but for this I just screwed it down the string to the 10 yard spot before I went out. Worked like a charm.

Rick
                      Thanks, Rick. Definitely pleased to be that close on the first shot in almost two weeks. Propped up a headlight about six feet from target; tried using the red lens, but couldn't see the one-inch square at all, so went with white light. Great shot yourself! Looks like that finger is working fine. BTW, my tape doesn't have 32nds" on it...

Comment

Great shooting guys

Comment

I just shot mine, and was about 4'' low so I didn't take a pic. I love shooting at night though!! I would shoot a few more since I'm on call until 5 a.m. anyway, but the dogs will bark the whole time and wake the neighbors up so I'm gonna wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Four inches is in the kill zone, CRM; plus, most deer duck, anyway. If it were golf, we'd say you missed it on the "pro" side.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                              Four inches is in the kill zone, CRM; plus, most deer duck, anyway. If it were golf, we'd say you missed it on the "pro" side.
                              You shoot deer at night?!!!!??!?!?
                              I know you meant to say hog.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X