X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation SOY Standings

Shooter of the Year

THINGS TO NOTE WHEN LOOKING AT SOY STANDINGS
    The scores are cumulative-as of right now-your top 5 will be the only ones to show up before state but for now it is every score you've shot...
    They are not in any particular order at this time
    If a score is wrong, they are copied exactly from the official score sheets from each shoot, so that means you didn't let us know of a correction to the scores when they were posted online. Let me know!
    If you feel you are missing a score, check to see if your name is down in the area with a blank ASA Number-Let me Know!

If you have multiple ASA Numbers listed, please let me know the correct one!
    If your name is spelled incorrectly , let me know!
    Per Rule #5-if there are not at least 3 competitors in your class-then there will not be any SOY for that class and it will be dropped from the list.
    Right before the State Championship, you will only show up if you have at least 5 scores and have an ASA number , and it will be your top 5 scores shown.
    YOU MUST HAVE A VALID ASA NUMBER -THAT IS HOW THE SCORES ARE SORTED-THE SHOOTERS WITH BLANKS WILL BE COMING OFF THE
    LIST BEFORE THE STATE SHOOT
    -DO NOT WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO GET YOUR ASA NUMBER.

PLEASE EMAIL THE WEBMASTER IF YOU SEE ANY OTHER MISTAKES-It can get very hard to double check everything on my own-THANKS! txgardenfairy@yahoo.com

RULES REMINDER:

1. You may compete for SOY at ANY state qualifier on the schedule.
    2. You MUST shoot 5 qualifiers PLUS the state championship to be eligible for SOY.
    3. You may shoot every qualifier on the schedule but your 5 HIGHEST scores plus your STATE CHAMPIONSHIP score will be your SOY total score.
    4. You MUST have a current ASA membership in order to be eligible for SOY.
    5. There must be at least 3 competitors in a class in order to have a SOY competition for that class. (Per ASA Federation rules).
    6. Per ASA rules there is no SOY competition for Bow Novice class and Open C class.

Great Job and Keep up the Good Work!

Comment

Can we get the total scores highlighted in green? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
        Can we get the total scores highlighted in green? :-)
        are you joking?

Comment

Reminder: if the shooter of the year page doesn't show results "as of May 6, 2013" then you need to refresh your browser to see the current standings.
          Last edited by Gardenfairy; 05-07-2013, 09:55 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Gardenfairy View Post
            Reminder: if the shooter of the year page doesn't show results "as of May 6, 2013" then you need to refresh your browser to see the current standings.
            Thank you for all the hard work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
              Thank you for all the hard work!!!
              x2

Comment

I noticed they have Josh Isbell in the Men's Traditional list twice with two different ASA numbers. Does not really make a difference in standings but it is an error.

Bisch

Comment

Josh needs to email the correct number to us so we can fix it.

Comment

It takes a GREAT content manager to keep up with all that.

Comment

Meh. The content pretty much manages itself. All I gotta do is stay out of her way, and don't talk to her while she is working! I got that down pretty good...

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        Meh. The content pretty much manages itself. All I gotta do is stay out of her way, and don't talk to her while she is working! I got that down pretty good...

ha! he thinks!

Comment

Working...
                        X