Bat and Black Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bat and Black Bucks

This little guy made a home in our attic vent. I don't mind his intrusion as long as he keeps the bugs down.
    The next two pics are of a stud black buck that lives within my subdivision. I could watch this guy all day.
    Attached Files

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

looks like you might need to call ace ventura. them winged rats can become very smelly.

Comment

GREAT BLACK BUCK...is he in your back yard!!!!

Comment

Cool shots -- the guano will start to be a problem if you get a colony of bats living in there.

Comment

Thats a nice black buck here is one that we have in ours, I feed them in a trough behind my house and take pictures with my trail camera.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice black buck.

Comment

Very cool, I have always wanted to hunt a black buck!

Comment

And what subdivision do you live in? .........That is a stud of a black buck for sure.......

Comment

Nice black buck...I wouldn't want the bat hanging around. I hear getting shots for rabies isn't fun.

Comment

After reading all of your posts, it sounds like I need to do 2 things. One: harvest blackbuck. Two: Get rid of bat.
                      I hope I "bat" (no pun intended) .1000 on both but my main concern is bat removal. If I can get away with not killing it, that would be my opinion. Any sprays that ya'll can think of? I'll check this evening to see if he's still hanging around. Since there is a screen, I wonder if pushing finishing nails through the mesh every couple of inches to keep future pests from getting free rent.

Comment

mothballs

Throw a couple of mothballs up where he hangs out and I think he'll find a new hangout. Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Slocum View Post
                          Throw a couple of mothballs up where he hangs out and I think he'll find a new hangout. Jason Slocum
                          i ain't never seen a moth that big. and if i did, i'd run like ****.

Comment

Working...
                          X