Guinea Hens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guinea Hens

Shot these at my grandparents farm while I was down there for Easter.
    Looking for CC.
    Attached Files

????? Cc ?????

Comment

Constructive criticisim.

Comment

I want Guineas - do your grandparents eat their eggs? I don't think I have much to share on 'CC', but knowing the body of the Guinea, I'd love to have seen that shape in the photo with their tiny heads - I find these birds so neat to look at and ugly at the same time. I've heard they're good watch birds, do you Grandparents have many - it looks like they free range and do they keep other birds?

Sorry for being off topic......smile.

From just a spectator - I find there is a lot of background and it draws my eye to focus on it and I'd love to see the hens without so much going on around them....again, just an opinion. Great vibrancy and I'd love to photograph Guineas!
        Last edited by Bud's Darlin'; 05-02-2011, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Great pic!

Comment

Nice

Comment

We have em. They so ugly!!! We don't eat the eggs but if have to sure u bet. If I can find the nest then I'll rob all eggs but one and put in incubator.Ours run the neighborhood. Snakes minimal , grasshoppers almost none. As far as I can tell the males have the skin tags that hang out like the one on left in the pic above. Hens will have it right against face. Noise makers for sure. Watchdogs you will know when something is in the yard.

Comment

Found this nest tonight. 24 going into incubator.

Comment

best home security and alarm systems is guineas hens!

Comment

Maybe better if both were upright?

Comment

Working...
                    X