Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a official college football watching junkie. And hater of college basketball(10 guys running around in their underwear) I would like to thank The MAC Conference for Tuesday and Wednesday MACtion!

Comment

Hook 'em Horns.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        Anyone know the latest odds to make the playoffs or where I can find them?
        currently, your school has a 13% chance to make the playoffs

IMO, 538 is the best website and has all the scenarios

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...l-predictions/

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          thus happened 27 yrs ago today,
          man I’m getting old
          I wish you would quit posting stuff like this.

Comment

I watched a 47 minute recap of the bama LSU game today on YouTube! still haven't sat down and watched the recording!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish you would quit posting stuff like this.

Yes sir Mr Paul, just one more from 47 yrs ago

Punt Bama Punt

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Well, y'all rag on Herman yet he did way more than 7-5 with two legit top 10 wins in year two....so.....

You talked all kinds of **** about UGA kicking Texas' *** then when Texas kicked their *** you said they didn't wanna be there.

You're losing badly tonight. Just stop.
                1a. Competition is not even in the same universe and Maryland, twice.
                1b. We had a Top 10 win in year 1.
                2. Holding on to win by 7, ain’t exactly kickin someone’s ***.....not to mention their punter spotted ya 10 points.
                3. I’m not losing anything. You keep rambling around taking points no one has even brought up.

Comment

and oh yeah.....y’all are Blue Bloods, remember?

Comment

1b....your SOS this year is 40 something. Texas' is 7.

God **** Grimes, stfu. Your rambling is tiresome. People point that out weekly.

Yes, Texas is one of the 8 blue bloods. They won it all in 05, were close in 08, played for a title in 09 and won a NY6 bowl last year. What has your ****ty *** team done?

Yes, Texas has under achieved the last decade and sucks this year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-20-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Nothing. That's what. [emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        Yes sir Mr Paul, just one more from 47 yrs ago

Punt Bama Punt
                        Gee thanks Friend! You did not need to post that one. I was lthere live and iin person. I remember every detail.
                        When people try to tell me about KickSix I tell them it’s not even close to be as bad as PuntBamaPunt and it’s not. . Good Lord what a bad afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Well, y'all rag on Herman yet he did way more than 7-5 with two legit top 10 wins in year two....so.....

You talked all kinds of **** about UGA kicking Texas' *** then when Texas kicked their *** you said they didn't wanna be there.

You're losing badly tonight. Just stop.

Meh..last years Texas team would likely have the same record as a&m right now if they played our schedule. That team started the season pretty rough and snuck by some teams. But it was determined that was Herman’s strategy to keep the other team within one score.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                            Meh..last years Texas team would likely have the same record as a&m right now if they played our schedule. That team started the season pretty rough and snuck by some teams. But it was determined that was Herman’s strategy to keep the other team within one score.
                            Probably right.

I'm not that excited about the future right now.

Herman's strategy ****** me off.

Y'all play pretty much the same UGA team this week, right?

This years A&m team would be 6-4 playing Texas' schedule right? Losses to LSU, OU and two of Okie State, K State, TCU or Iowa State.

See how that works? We have seen this before.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-20-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

The talent level we have today is not even close to what we had prior to 2012. That’s what you don’t get, it’s about depth....we have way more depth at positions where we never used to have it. We don’t proclaim, after one big upset win, that weeeeeeeee’re back. Looks like the days of ole Tejas just showing up and getting the win are long gone. The talent level has caught up. The inflated recruiting rankings are being exposed for what they are. All we hear is nothings changed.....that’s cool....because like Jimbo said, “It ain’t like it used to be.” The King is comin!! Haynes King, Demas and all their friends are coming!!
                              Last edited by RLB; 11-21-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Black Ice; 11-21-2019, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X