This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    I guess. I really don’t know what you mean.
    You are banking on your QB playing out of his mind to not be embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      You are banking on your QB playing out of his mind to not be embarrassed.
      Yes. They are the defending national champs and have QB Jesus. What should I be banking on?!

Comment

Yes. They are the defending national champs and have QB Jesus. What should I be banking on?!
        They are not the Patriots, lol. You should be banking on your coach dialing up a game plan if you feel your players/athletes can't match up. That's what he is paid for. People that say its all Jimmies/Joes never played much sports IMO.

Comment

Fisher knows how to play this Clemson team it’s going to be a good game again.

Comment

They are not the Patriots, lol. You should be banking on your coach dialing up a game plan if you feel your players/athletes can't match up. That's what he is paid for. People that say its all Jimmies/Joes never played much sports IMO.
            I am banking on Jimbo dialing up a game plan to help Mond have a career game.

GTFO with the semantics. Are you mad no one is talking about your team?! Jeeze.

Comment

My predictions.

Ags 24, clemson 30
              Horns 31, LSU 27

Comment

I am banking on Jimbo dialing up a game plan to help Mond have a career game.

GTFO with the semantics. Are you mad no one is talking about your team?! Jeeze.
                Not at all. I'm dumbfounded with dialing up a gameplan to have a career game instead of winning the game, lol.......

Comment

Not at all. I'm dumbfounded with dialing up a gameplan to have a career game instead of winning the game, lol.......
                  Nah. You just dumb.

Comment

Hook 'em!!

Comment

Nah. You just dumb.
                      If it were me, I would be happy if Mond threw for 7 yards and Ags won 3-2.

Comment

If it were me, I would be happy if Mond threw for 7 yards and Ags won 3-2.
                        Beating #1 would be a career day.....am I right? No matter what the score.

Comment

You sips are delusional, LSU is gonna go through that defense like **** through a goose. Offensively, you’re down to a back-up RB, a 3rd string QB as a RB and a QB who’s one good pop away from a brain bleed. Good luck throwing the ball all day, those Tiger DB’s are hungry!! Other than that....Gig’em Aggies!!!

Comment

Saw Clemson opened at -19.... I think we cover that something like 34-24 Clemson.

If Texas has literally 1 RB, then LSU will be waiting on those design QB runs and force Sam to beat their passing D. I don’t think he will be able to.

LSU - 31
                            Texas - 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Bold move cotton..... gonna be a slow week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gig ‘Em Ags! Hope the weather cooperates for the game. Our o-line will have to make some improvements. I think Jimbo will have a solid game plan.

Va. Tech has opened as a big favorite against old dominion. I’ve seen the lose games like this before. Hopefully, they play better than last weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X