• Show
Clear All

LIVE • PD on A&E ... love this show

4 hours of live LEO doing work

Amazing how ignorant some criminals are

Thanks to all police, fire, EMS, and first responders who do what you do

Watching it now.

Comment

I do too, mainly because part of it takes place in my old stomping grounds. I grew up in Mission, TX and only moved away a year ago today. We get to see familiar roads, as well as the restaurants we miss so much.

Comment

thanks watching now

Comment

Just saw where they re-upped for another 100 episodes.

Why do officers always ask: Is there anything in your vehicle that I need to know about? Like somebody is going to say no other than that bag of weed in the console and that stolen gun under the front seat, etc.

Comment

Great entertainment!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

Why do officers always ask: Is there anything in your vehicle that I need to know about? Like somebody is going to say no other than that bag of weed in the console and that stolen gun under the front seat, etc.
              For safety reasons once the officer and/or K9 start searching the property. Fentanyl can immediately kill you on contact. Also if the officer doesn't follow protocol by asking ALL the appropriate questions they could be subject to a frivolous lawsuit by the criminal.

Since LEO's have body and dashboard cameras, it's better to be thorough and ask to many questions, than not enough

Comment

So that's what officers do for a living. Interesting................

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

You are looking for a reaction. Most bad guys do not have a good poker face. After many years you get a baseline.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    4 hours of live LEO doing work

Amazing how ignorant some criminals are

Thanks to all police, fire, EMS, and first responders who do what you do
                    Too busy watching some of your cajun in-laws doing dumb stuff in terrebonne parish on cajun justice. I thought a man of your stature would have been more of a positive role model for these dummies

Comment

Working...
                    X