Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody smoking something for Mothers Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im cooking for my mom, my wife,mil, and sil. Got the brisket, ribs, and chicken rubbed and in the fridge. Gonna start tomorrow afternoon. Gonna have a little preview of the ribs, chicken and sausauge for supper then the brisket and anything thats left for lunch sunday. Ill try to post pics. Gonna us the brisket thread TC posted for brisket. It'll be my first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I read that right that you are going to start the brisket tomorrow afternoon and have it for dinner tomorrow evening?

Edit: I re read it and see that the brisket is for lunch Sunday. Carry on!

Comment

Sounds good, doing crawfish and fried shrimp and fish.

Comment

Have fork will travel ;-)

Hope you have a blessed day!

Ain't seen my mom in 5 or 6 yrs now. 900 miles one way is more than a weekend trip

Comment

Just a cigar I found in our old drawer..smells good. Called a itsaboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
            Have fork will travel ;-)

Hope you have a blessed day!

Ain't seen my mom in 5 or 6 yrs now. 900 miles one way is more than a weekend trip

Ill holler at u tomorrow evening when ready. Maybe yall can come over tomorrow evening so i can whip your wife's butt in Uno[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Did I read that right that you are going to start the brisket tomorrow afternoon and have it for dinner tomorrow evening?

Edit: I re read it and see that the brisket is for lunch Sunday. Carry on!

No problem. Ribs n chicken will be ready for supper tomorrow.

Comment

Mom is coming in from Wyoming!! I'm smoking a couple briskets and chicken for about 20 people

Comment

Brisket and ribs go on smoker tomorrow!

Comment

Brisket and chicken here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ribs and chicken here

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                        Im cooking for my mom, my wife,mil, and sil. Got the brisket, ribs, and chicken rubbed and in the fridge. Gonna start tomorrow afternoon. Gonna have a little preview of the ribs, chicken and sausauge for supper then the brisket and anything thats left for lunch sunday. Ill try to post pics. Gonna us the brisket thread TC posted for brisket. It'll be my first one.

Your Topic line made me look twice. We having elk steak and all the fixins

Comment

Mother Inlaw bought pork loin back ribs. I always do the 3-2-1 method on baby backs. Can I do the same method with out drying them out fellas ?

Comment

I lit the fire at 7 and put the brisket on at 8. We're going to do our feed tonight to keep our church schedule tomorrow without fear of losing heat on the pit.

Got a 13.5 pounder trimmed down closer to 8 pounds. Need to stock up again if someone will run a sale on briskets.

Happy mother's day to all of those moms and wives that put up with us.

T

Comment

Going to do a brisket tomorrow. Got corn at HEB for 6 ears for a dollar. Have fresh zucchini and squash from the garden and going to make some succotash with the veggies in place of Lima beans.

Comment

Working...
                              X