Book Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book Trade

I have read Become the Arrow so many times I would like to do a book swap.

I would like to read more about shooting instinctive. If you have a book that you are no longer reading and want to read my book please contact me

That is a good idea. I have that particular book but would be willing to loan out Hunting the Hard Way (Hill) or Hunting with the Bow and Arrow (Saxton). At least I think that is the name/author of those two. I also have a couple of DVD's I would loan out/trade. October Whitetails I and II (Wensels) and Tembo (Hill). I have always wanted to read Witchery of Archery if anyone has a copy I could borrow.

I love to read and watch video's of tradtional bowhunting but if we could start a book/video club, I can save money for my Widow!!!
    Last edited by duck'n; 01-24-2007, 09:52 AM.

Comment

I have a pretty good library, and a few DVDs and tapes. Now that broken arrow finally sent them back...geeesssshhhh that guy!

duck'n post or pm me your snail mail address and I will send it to you.

Comment

Well post up your book collection and DVD collection.

Comment

PM sent Chunky, thanks!!!

Comment

Duck'n,
            Is Hunting the Hard way a good book?

Comment

I liked it. I have always been a history buff and it is especially interesting to me with the bowhunting aspect. Some of the stories are CRAZY! The shots he made would make the modern-day ethics police scream bloody murder. Bowfishing for sharks UNDERWATER! Anyway, I haven't read it in a while but I remember enjoying it for the most part.

You are more than welcome to borrow it, just get me your address. If you decide you don't like it, send it back.

Comment

duck'n I got your pm. I am home with the flu today. I will try to send on of the girls to the post office when they get home from school.

I probably have 30 or more hunting books in there, listing them all seems a lot like work, so I don't think I will do that. If anyone has a particular title, I will go hunt for it.

Comment

duck'n yours is in transit, let me know when it arrives.

2050z, I will go look at what shooting help books I have when my medication kicks back in.

Comment

On a quick pass by the book case, I found G. Fred Asbell's Instinctive Shooting, and Advanced Archery, Staying Calm at the Center.

I know I have that Zen of Archery book somewhere as well as Become the Arrow.

Comment

Hey Chunky, no worries. You didn't have to put the girls to work! Thanks though. I will let you know when it arrives. 2050Z, I will get yours out tomorrow. Thanks to all. This could be alot of fun since there are alot of books/DVD's I have been wanting to look at but funds are a little tight.

Comment

G. Fred Asbell's Instinctive Shooting I would like to read this book if you don't mind.

Thanks

Comment

Timm, pm me your snail mail or post it and I will get it to you.

Comment

This is already working out great. I only want one at a time but do you have any of Fred Bears books Chunky? I have read his field notes and need to buy it cause I can re-read that book back-to-back. I was thinking of trying to get my hands on some of the books written about his adventures. I know I will end up buying alot of these but it is nice to be able to read it first. Thanks Chunky!

Comment

Duckn

I got the book and started reading it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X