No announcement yet.

F150 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35’s on my 2012 3.5l for 145,000 miles now with a 3” in the front and 1.5” in the back.... wouldn’t change a thing!

Getting 14 mpg no chip, but I have thought long and hard on a good programmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I was very surprised by the power that the 3.5 had. even with the 35’s it still felt strong and quicker than the 5.0. After some google searchin I wanted to see if anyone on here has any of the problems mentioned. If someone wants to share their long term review good or bad please do.
      Thanks

Comment

Thanks graysonshogs

Comment

Eco

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

ECO as well. I can tow a 16' tandem axel with full size Crew UTV as fast as I want to go. But, the mileage does drop a lot and I also have oversized tires and a leveling kit on it.

Those turbos produce a great deal of torque and speed....I have to be careful when NOT towing anything if I get a heavy foot . Been a long time since I had a truck I could go from dead still to punching it after a few feet and the tires would squeal, lol.

Biggest problem I have is with the tires and such, I'm going 5 miles faster than the speedometer says so I have to watch it.

Comment

Have the dealer trying to locate one now.

Comment

Working...
              X