Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunters extravaganza can't live without items?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunters extravaganza can't live without items?

Did anyone see anything they couldn't live with out today? Or better yet what did you pick up

My Twin Brother and I had a great time. Met up with some TBH.

Comment

Waiting for it to come to Fort Worth!

Comment

We went today and had a great time also. Talked to some fellow TBH'ers.

Comment

Saw some cool things way out of my price range . What was irritating was it seemed like every isle had the mall kiosk types trying to put electrodes or heat packs on you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went last year and won't go again. Jacked up prices on everything, gets worse every year. Few years back it was great. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

The only reason I would go each year was to actually look at items that I saw in hunting catalogs that might catch my eye that I could purchase much cheaper thru the catalogs but want to look at first.

Comment

I enjoy going but I rarely buy anything other than a couple of beers. Great people-watching and it is fun to cross paths with some TBHrs. I always like to check out new products - especially those where a guy is trying to market something he invented. Sometimes they make sense (like gunnyarts post camera mount) but there are always a couple that are designed to solve a problem that doesn't exist other than in the mind of the inventor. For example there was a guy that was selling these "scent chimneys" - a long flexible tube with a fan you attached to the top of a blind that was supposed to vent your scent 25 feet in the air. People mostly stood around his booth looking confused. Always wondered if he sold one.

Comment

I came home with a couple packs of new broadheads and got to visit with Razor Dobbs for a bit.

Comment

Headed there tomorrow. Always fun to look for that new product I can't live without.

Comment

Agreed with Jerp........ great people watching.

Comment

Went, enjoyed walking and talking. Bought some camo shirts and a few small things. Only thing that gets me was all the wagons being pulled through the isles. Made narrow lanes even narrower.

Comment

Who all is there I can't find s list of guest. Plan on going tomorrow.

Comment

Took my daughter and grandson Friday, she was obsessed with the snakes, he got to fish, kinda funny, 5.00 to fish and if you pay 7.00 you bet a trophy, heck he's only 3 so i s
                            Rung for the trophy, neat memories. He got to shoot a bow at LSBA, those are good people, really take their time helping the kids, very impressed, they got a generous donation. That's one organization all bowhunters need to support. Saw a lot of people looking at the buy a big buck gadgets.

Comment

Ducks Unlimited 2018 Gun Giveaway Calendar. 527 Guns and two ATVs given away over 2018. Guns given away every day of the year.

$50 and includes a membership to DU.

Comment

Working...
                              X