P S A ar 15's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P S A ar 15's

Pros and cons ? Looking for a coyote and cat gun, will not be taking shots over 200 yards.

Diamondback Firearms!

My next AR will be a diamondback. This thread is the reason why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have built three 5.56, only issue I had was one barrel was drilled off center on the FSB, easy fix, portoband, and a min on my KMG, and mount a scope.

I've since replaced with a 20" barrel.

Comment

Built a pistol from one of their kits. My only complaint is the 1:7 barrel.

Comment

Purchased a 223 Wylde upper from them, it's a shooter! No complaints, couldn't beat the price either.

Comment

They make mass produced ok quality AR's at a great price.
            If you don't want something Gucci and don't want to pay a lot they're hard to beat.
            I bought one of their CHF uppers a while back when they were still getting their barrels from FNH and its a good gun.

Comment

+1 for their CHF (cold hammer forged) barrels. I've had two, and both shoot way better than they should for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                They make mass produced ok quality AR's at a great price.
                If you don't want something Gucci and don't want to pay a lot they're hard to beat.
                I bought one of their CHF uppers a while back when they were still getting their barrels from FNH and its a good gun.

Their CHF barrels still come from FN and are GTG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They also make a fantastic product. Imo

Comment

I bought a .223 Wylde upper from them and was pleasantly surprised at how well it shoots. I’d buy another if the deal was right for sure.

Comment

I have several in different calibers and they all get the job done. No complaints.

Comment

Look At delta team tactical also I bought a 308 upper and a 223 Wylde from them and put both on the pass lowers and they shoot great

Comment

I've been trying to destroy a 14.5" upper from them on the M16 & it's been going strong without a hiccup...also, I get more transfers from psa than any other mfg if that tells you anything. Best bang for the buck.

Comment

PSA blemished lower and upper here. Been a great gun with no issues. Probably 1500 rounds through it.

Comment

Bought 2 uppers in 224 Valkyrie that are very dependable and very accurate. Bought a used 6.8 of theirs and was also a great gun. It is my go-to if I need a good upper at a good price. Now if they made a 458 socom I'm looking for I would buy from them also.

Comment

Working...
                              X