Win a Free TBH Shirt! - TBH Expanding Social Media Footprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win a Free TBH Shirt! - TBH Expanding Social Media Footprint

I'm having a little change in philosophy with regards to TBH on other social media platforms. Historically, we've been reluctant to embrace other platforms because I felt like it pulled traffic AWAY from this site (which it obviously has). However, the reality is that these days most people utilize the other platforms on a daily basis, and I feel like we can capitalize on the synergies between platforms as another way to communicate with our active and non-active members (especially when we have outages here) while expanding our "brand" and providing additional content that will ultimately benefit the site.

With that in mind, I am going to introduce a few subscriber and follower giveaways over the next few weeks to encourage participation.

First up, I will conduct a drawing for our TBH Patriotic red/white/blue t-shirt that was designed by Larry. Watch the video for details.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJOuMR8Q3q0&t=202s"]TBH Bowhunter Subscriber Giveaway! - YouTube[/ame]

Win a TexasBowhunter.com Shirt:1. Subscribe2. Leave comment - How did you find this channel3. Give it a thumbs upVisit us at:TexasBowhunter.com Community Dis...

To be eligible, you'll need to:

1. Subscribe to the channel -- you must have a YouTube account
    2. Comment on the above video - "How did you find the YouTube channel?"
    3. Hit the like button

I'll end this first giveaway next Monday and we'll do a random drawing from those that qualify.

BONUS ENTRY - for anybody that posts a comment to this thread!
    We'll be conducting similar giveaways soon for Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/texasbowhuntercom/ and possibly Twitter and Facebook. Be sure to follow us on those accounts to get updates!
    My Flickr Photos

I think I should get a shirt for being the first person to post a comment on youtube

Comment

This is the only social media i use. Good ldea thou should work out well

Comment

Done !

Comment

I’ve enjoyed your Instagram stories so far. Keep them coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Done!

Comment

Well bummer, I don’t have an Instagram, my wife will kill me if I make an account for TBH since she has always asked me to.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                Well bummer, I don’t have an Instagram, my wife will kill me if I make an account for TBH since she has always asked me to.
                This one is for YouTube!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
                  I’ve enjoyed your Instagram stories so far. Keep them coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thanks! I've had pretty good response to them so far!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

I had subscribed to your channel sometime ago! Good stuff to watch!

Comment

Done and I won. Woohoo!!

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                          This is the only social media i use. Good ldea thou should work out well

Yep, me too! No fb, twitter, or Instagram here! Hope it works out as planned, and does not take away from what this place is now!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m in

Comment

Good luck Boss... can't help out on this one... I don't to the book of faces, graham crackers, or tweety-bird...

Comment

Working...
                              X