No announcement yet.

I really feel sorry for her...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been there done that and will agree...don't knock it till you try it. However, afterwards I rubbed blisters when I went back to wearing my boots so I haven't went back for another.

Comment

I have a buddy who was a Green Beret in Viet Nam. Big guy, quiet, doesn't say much. He's also fluent in French and Vietnamese (as well as redneck). His wife talked him into going with her for a pedicure one time. He said the young ladies working on him and his wife were talking about their big, stinky feet, etc., in Vietnamese all through their treatment. Evidently, a lot of what was said wasn't very nice. At the end of the treatment, when they went to pay, my buddy spoke to the ladies - in fluent Vietnamese - and told them he didn't think what they said was fair, nor appropriate. He then put his money on the counter and walked out of the place.

I would have paid to have seen that show.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

I'll stick with dremel and sanding disc

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I'll stick with dremel and sanding disc
          A orbital sander with 150 grit workers better..

Comment

I loved it when I got mine done. I have only done it a few times, but it felt great. I sat in a massage chair in front of a Saturday football game the first time. Even took my 10 yr old Son the next time. He said it felt great, but you could see the awkwardness on his face, lol. Future Wifey and Girls go every 2 weeks.

Comment

After many offers from my wife to take me for a pedicure and many declines, she finally persuaded me to go. I told her if she ever told anyone I went she could forget about ever doing anything like that again. When the woman drug out the dremmel tool and a rasp I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. After she was done I couldn't believe how much better my feet felt. I don't go on a regular basis but I do go occasionally and don't care who knows.

Comment

feet

Originally posted by Double-O-Dave View Post
                I have a buddy who was a Green Beret in Viet Nam. Big guy, quiet, doesn't say much. He's also fluent in French and Vietnamese (as well as redneck). His wife talked him into going with her for a pedicure one time. He said the young ladies working on him and his wife were talking about their big, stinky feet, etc., in Vietnamese all through their treatment. Evidently, a lot of what was said wasn't very nice. At the end of the treatment, when they went to pay, my buddy spoke to the ladies - in fluent Vietnamese - and told them he didn't think what they said was fair, nor appropriate. He then put his money on the counter and walked out of the place.

I would have paid to have seen that show.

Regards,

Dave
                I went with my wife a few weeks ago, and I know they were talking about me and my messed up feet. I couldn't understand em, but everyone one of them would look over at me every once in awhile during their conversations.

Comment

I go every couple of months. It’s awesome

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All kidding aside, I too was dragged in by my wife once. The lady said, "oh I need the power tools for you!"

Comment

I went with my wife one time and it wasn’t terrible. However, they took all my natural grip off my feet and I slipped down our carpeted stairs for the last few steps and slammed into the wall. BS!

Comment

You can take a really sharp knife and cut most that off yourself for free!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            That's only an 11 EE.
                            But that cankle is at least a 13

All kidding aside. What man doesn't like a massage from a woman?

I usually go once or twice a year with the wife. Keeps my feet in pretty good shape for hunting elk in the mountains....or at least that's what I tell myself

Comment

Anybody that posts a picture of his foot or feet like this should be sent to the Pit of Misery, shouldn't they? I mean, that should be a TBH rule, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                Anybody that posts a picture of his foot or feet like this should be sent to the Pit of Misery, shouldn't they? I mean, that should be a TBH rule, right?

Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Working...
                                X