• Show
Clear All

Lake Conroe Closed

Wow that's gonna hurt

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes it is

Comment

Damm shame they feel the need to protect people from themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post

It’s that but it’s also about preventing submerged piers and docs from getting run over and damaged.

Comment

That was fast. I just pulled out at 11:45 am with a load of catfish off the bulkheads and saw the white truck with the barricades closing the ramp at hwy830. I guess it will have to be Livingston for Sat.

Comment

It would of sucked to make the trip then find out. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post

We are slowly becoming a complete nanny state.

Comment

Snowflakes

Comment

Originally posted by Cruiser 1144 View Post
                    That was fast. I just pulled out at 11:45 am with a load of catfish off the bulkheads and saw the white truck with the barricades closing the ramp at hwy830. I guess it will have to be Livingston for Sat.
                    We pulled out at 1230 and the valet guys was hollering at people in the no wake zone to come back. Lake was 18" higher than Sunday but had gone down at least 1.5 inches from daylight .

Lake was starting to get busy with googans anyway. Bite was wayyy off from last week but we still got in em

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      It’s that but it’s also about preventing submerged piers and docs from getting run over and damaged.
                      Yep I started to go down to the pier here at Cape Malibu this morning, and drove down last night to see where the water was. Well, I don't have any rubber boots, so I slept in pier is underwater, but I may have to pick up some rubber boots and try it early in the morning anyways...the crappie and catfish were biting last weekend, and I'm needing a few more to fry up on Mother's Day weekend

Comment

Just read this on TFF about Lake Leon being closed.

Went to Leon this morning and water district man told us lake was closed. A large section of the dam slide off the top and they were worried the dam would fail.
                        Don’t know when they are going to reopen.

Comment

Lake Livingston is gonna be packed

Comment

Closed the lake because it has water in it....Summerville is bad about that.

Comment

It has nothing to do with boater safety. Home owners don’t want their back yards messed up. That’s really all there is to it. I mean they gussy it up however they want but that’s the reality of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X