Slinky Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
    So what was the verdict do they work or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine have worked flawlessly. Joke or not they worked.. I have them on three feeders with cameras running. 0 pics of coons except on the ground.

Comment

Three positive reviews tells me they may really work.

Maybe your marketing sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
        how many slinkys did you get for $1200?
        all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          I’ll take full credit for your mistake! My thread about them was a joke although they caught some clicks![emoji23]

Good luck selling them. You might try to come up with some other clever uses for them...like snake deterrent on bird house poles. Maybe that’ll get em moved![emoji1474]

Skinny

Send him some TRX.....maybe he won’t feel as bad [emoji848]

Comment

Im sure having coons hang on them will eventually stretch them out completely. But I have to think that they work well enough that you would only have to replace them a time or two before the coons give up. I dont think what youre marketing is such a bad thing honestly. I mean they do work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolutely working for me. Coons and squirrels were always on the feeder according to trailcam. Not a single pic of one on the feeder since I put them on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Any of you believers who want more shoot me a PM and I’ll hook you up at cost plus shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  Any of you believers who want more shoot me a PM and I’ll hook you up at cost plus shipping.
                  See he is a pretty smart feller .
                  [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Slinky was like.....we haven't seen a spike in sales like this since the 70s....What on earth happened here?...

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                      you may come out better donating them to a school or something and taking a tax write off, lol
                      High School Physics departments are always looking for metal slinkies. We use them in the labs about wave motion.

Comment

I had hoped by the time I reached the bottom someone had posted a pic or a video of a coon grabbing that slinky about a foot off the ground...

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                          I had hoped by the time I reached the bottom someone had posted a pic or a video of a coon grabbing that slinky about a foot off the ground...

Comment

That’s a funny picture!

Comment

Can you add a small cable or line to limit total extended length?

Comment

Mine did work for a while but they did finally figure it out and got up to the spinner
                                The shock that scares them off only works for a while with those smart buggers
                                Last edited by mudkat; 02-23-2018, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X