Who all is looking for a lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who all is looking for a lease?

I am. I have my place in west Texas and plan to stay on and may take a extra spot or two for my kids. But my thinking is maybe trying to find one about a hour from Ft. Worth just to hunt week days and weekends when I don't have time to go out west.

So who all is in the market for a lease? Either a primary or secondary place. If so what you looking for?

I.
    Looking for either one spot on a lease almost anywhere in Texas. Willing to pay up to 2k. 150 acre minimum, somewhere I can gun and bow hunt.

Or, looking for a lease with 4-5 spots for me and my dad, uncle, two cousins, all older experienced hunters. Hoping to get 800+ acres all willing to pay up to 2,500.

Year round for both of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am. Main must have is kid/family friendly and gun/bow. Equipment and cash ready to go.

Comment

Looking as well wanting hill country lease with axis any other exotics are a bonus yr round 4k budget

Comment

I'm looking for a family lease that is closer to me.

Comment

I’m looking for something in Texas with some exotics and turkeys. Whitetails are just a bonus.

Comment

I'm on the hunt for a lease also.

Would like the hill country with a cabin with water and electricity. Definitely would have to be kid friendly. I could fill up to 4 spots if needed. Around a 2500 dollar budget per person.

Comment

Me

Comment

I have one for deer and hog, but i would love to find a lease good for deer, hog, dove, turkey. It's been years sin e I've even seen a wild turkey. Not since back in 2004 when i had a lease just outside of Hico.

Comment

I've got a few guys coming to look at my place in Haskell, but I'm taking names and numbers in case it doesn't lease. Il bump my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                      I've got a few guys coming to look at my place in Haskell, but I'm taking names and numbers in case it doesn't lease. Il bump my thread.

Please do. I'd be interested if they don't pan out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                        Me
                        Oh Really......

Comment

I'm looking for something west of FTW. Gun/bow year round. Let me know what you find. We are not crazy campers, just enjoy getting away. I would like a place that would have quail and any other birds to allow my dogs to work. Thanks

Comment

I have a good lease in the hill country. That said I'm still on the hunt for a lease in the hill country. I look every year whether I'm happy at my place or not.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

More like who isn’t looking. Looking in Grayson County always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X