Kids say the darndest things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids say the darndest things

I recently asked my 14 year old daughter what she thought about a young man we know that all the girls think is really cute. I just about lost it when she answered:

"I don't date pigs....I shoot them!"

Just curious what funny things your kids have said.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's funny. Good for her. Aim straight.

Comment

Hajahahaha awesome

Comment

Your daughter is funny!

Comment

My 5 yr old was in the back seat behind my my father in law and said "pawpaw how come I can see your head through your hair?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

lol

Comment

The other day I came home from work was taking my pants off to get into some comfy shorts. Soon as I pulled my pants down my 2 year old daughter Yelled BALLS pointed to my mid region then proceeded to run around the house yelling it. Its true when they say kids are liked sponges.

Comment

My son has called me "babe"-good thing my wife was having a good day when he decided to copy her.

My sister was pregnant and my boy walked up to me patted my gut and said "baby in there?"

Comment

My 2yr old daughter pointed at a junebug and said "dog, ruff ruff"

my wife was giving me a hug and my daughter walked up to us and told her mom "go away, thats my daddy"

I love that lil booger

Comment

My (then) 9 yearold daughter and 7 year old son were having their regularily scheduled tease session on the way home from afterschool care..
                    My son saying "daddy, Sammy has a boy that likes her!"
                    I patiently awaited the normal response from my sassy cheerleader of something to the effect of "DO NOT!!"...but was surprised after a short pause to hear her say, under her breath... "not just one..."

Comment

My wife and I took my son (3 years old at the time) to the New Year's Eve Stars game a few years ago. My son, who will talk to anyone, was sitting between my wife and a young lady next to him. Needless to say, she was planning on going out after the game and was doing her best to show off some recent work she had done.

The second the young lady sat down next to him, he asked her "what's in your shirt?". Thankfully, the young lady was very cool about it and just laughed while telling my son that he better ask his mom to explain it to him.

My wife thought it was hilarious and my son spent the rest of the game talking to his new friend.

Ps I sat in silence throughout this entire story.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        My (then) 9 yearold daughter and 7 year old son were having their regularily scheduled tease session on the way home from afterschool care..
                        My son saying "daddy, Sammy has a boy that likes her!"
                        I patiently awaited the normal response from my sassy cheerleader of something to the effect of "DO NOT!!"...but was surprised after a short pause to hear her say, under her breath... "not just one..."
                        It has started.....Be prepared....stock up on shotguns...a nd shells....it will get much worse....dating...washing of cars in the front yard..in very skimpy bathing suits I might add...long phone calls...hanging out....

Comment

Incline: looks like you and your daughter were on a TYHP hunt - great response from her.

My son (now 19 yrs. old and surly) when he was about 2-3 yrs. old and wanted to be taken seriously about something would say "I salami swear" (solemnly). Used to crack the wife and I up, and he would stand there and say "really, I salami swear it's true", which would make us laugh even more.

I kind of miss those days.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Double-O-Dave View Post
                            Incline: looks like you and your daughter were on a TYHP hunt - great response from her.

My son (now 19 yrs. old and surly) when he was about 2-3 yrs. old and wanted to be taken seriously about something would say "I salami swear" (solemnly). Used to crack the wife and I up, and he would stand there and say "really, I salami swear it's true", which would make us laugh even more.

I kind of miss those days.

Regards,

Dave
                            Yes, we went last year. Great program!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a lot of taxidermy in our living room. When the kids were little I would quiz them on the different ducks and geese and what not. One day when my son was about 3, he ask me how I got the bodies of the deer in the wall and only left their heads sticking out. He is 19 now and doesn't think it funny when I bring it up in front of his girlfriend........

Comment

Working...
                              X