OPEC - Cutting 1.2MMBPD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OPEC - Cutting 1.2MMBPD

Apparently there could be an additional 600,000 in cuts from non OPEC participants (see Russia). No news yet on who is cutting what.

This is big news for Texas E&P players, midstream players, and minerals owners.

Bout time!

Comment

Waiting for the details....cautiously optimistic.....

Comment

Woohoo! They know they are defeated, there is no destroying the shale plays here. You can put the operators on it right now out of business and someone will come in right behind them and buy it up. Murica!

Comment

OPEC cuts 1.2 M/D and non-OPEC cuts 600,000 per day, including Russia. Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
            OPEC cuts 1.2 M/D and non-OPEC cuts 600,000 per day, including Russia. Sweet!
            So this is why my phone has been ringing off the hook today. It's about time

Comment

Originally posted by rhodes520 View Post
              So this is why my phone has been ringing off the hook today. It's about time
              Selling a whole lot of lifts and things? In the barnett or out here in Midland/Odessa?

Comment

Kick the tires and light the fires, let's put some equipment in motion!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Woohoo! They know they are defeated, there is no destroying the shale plays here. You can put the operators on it right now out of business and someone will come in right behind them and buy it up. Murica!
                  having a male president with a set of normal male reproduction organs probably also helps.

I have wondered what their thought process was, because I think you're right that they fully intended to destroy the domestic oil companies.

Comment

Sorry I am not in the gas and oil buisness.....but am I summing this up correctly? Higher gas prices expected and a lot more people going back to work?

Comment

Originally posted by man View Post
                      sorry i am not in the gas and oil buisness.....but am i summing this up correctly? Higher gas prices expected and a lot more people going back to work?
                      hellyes!

Comment

What kind of increase in price per barrel should we expect to see with that amount of cuts? And what kind of time frame?

Comment

its up $4.00 already from yesterday...

Just read an articale that is predicting $80 a bbl by 2020.

Comment

Great news for a lot of my buddies. Thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by T_Sebastian View Post
                              its up $4.00 already from yesterday...

Just read an articale that is predicting $80 a bbl by 2020.
                              It's just too **** bad that I'm too old to take advantage of it, but I'm hoping you young guys can see one more boom. I'll give you the same advice I gave my son years ago. Save your money !

Comment

Working...
                              X