Thieves Hit Us Hard - Burnet Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Sorry to hear that Carey. Keep an eye on craigslist in that area.
    watch of offerup and letgo also.

Comment

this is why I insure my buggy for couple hundred bucks a year - well worth it

hope you find the stuff

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
        Just got a call from one of the guys on the lease and he was called by the sheriff's office in Burnet and they told him that they had his Kawasaki Mule in possession and it was in San Antonio. We are going to pick it up on Saturday. So all & all we got 1 4 wheeler back & the Mule back (we don't know what kind of condition yet), only one of the 4 wheelers was not found and fortunately that member had insurance on his and insurance cut him a check a long time ago. My hats off to all the LEO's that were involved

That's awesome news. Good deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Might invest in this http://www.trackmytoys.com/#!products/cngp .

Comment

Just got a call from one of the guys on the lease and he was called by the sheriff's office in Burnet and they told him that they had his Kawasaki Mule in possession and it was in San Antonio. We are going to pick it up on Saturday. So all & all we got 1 4 wheeler back & the Mule back (we don't know what kind of condition yet), only one of the 4 wheelers was not found and fortunately that member had insurance on his and insurance cut him a check a long time ago. My hats off to all the LEO's that were involved
            Glad to hear it.

Comment

That's great news. Hopefully it's still in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by rhodes520 View Post
                That's great news. Hopefully it's still in good shape.
                Me too!! From what I gather someone took it to get some repairs in San Antonio and when the business input the vin, it came up stolen. The repair shop told him that the battery was missing & the ignition switch was messed up

Comment

Outstanding

Comment

I read today that they arrested a serial car thief in Burnet. Bet it's the same guy.

Comment

Great news! I've had family in Burnet my entire life and I absolutely love the area. It sure doesn't seem like the same place these days, but sadly that's the case everywhere.

Comment

I live in the area so I will let you know if I see them around.

Comment

Glad you y'all had success recovering your property.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            I read today that they arrested a serial car thief in Burnet. Bet it's the same guy.
                            Different guy. The car guy was part of the group that stole the two trucks last week.
                            Glad the sheriff found some of yalls property.

Comment

Working...
                            X