Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is great

Comment

thats awsome man,how moble is it?kewl no mater what. it even looks like it still have the nilon string around it,i am very impressed,you could spy on poachers with that thing,nice
      Last edited by paintman; 02-11-2009, 11:11 PM.

Comment

neat blind like said b4 just hope cows dont mess with it

Comment

that stand is freakin awesome

Comment

I have to make one of those ! I know right where Im going to set it up at. Cool pic and great looking blind.

Comment

Awesome! Great work.

Comment

Well done!!!

Comment

that is by far one of the most creative set ups I've seen. nice work

Comment

I saw them use this type of blind on a hunting show before. The doe walked up and actually stuck her head in the window and looked at them...from about 3 feet...and stayed there for about 5 mins eating hay off of the window. They work well from what was on the show. You have a nice looking blind and let us know how big the one is that you shoot.

Comment

dang, i think this might be my new favorite blind

Comment

nice idea...

gonna' have to build me one of these for rifle yote hunting...

Comment

Thats a great looking blind!

Comment

I want one! Great job!
                            Brett

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod View Post
                              neat blind like said b4 just hope cows dont mess with it
                              There are no cows where I hunt.I baled some hay late in the year that was tough in hope if a cow got in they wouldn't like the taste. I will have it finished Friday and I will post finished product.

Comment

I have net wrap bales I'm fedding now. I always pull the wrap off and roll it up so it can be unrolled and used for something, but I end up throwin it away. Would you like to have some from some bales to wrap over it? They are great for catching grass and leaves and twigs. I've always thought about putting it up around our duck blind and picking up mowed/ shredded grass, leaves, etc. by the handfull and just throwing it on. It won't take any time to make it look really good.

Comment

Working...
                                X