Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP: Kuiu Founder Jason Hairston

Wow...saddened to read this.

KUIU is a high-performance hunting gear company known for using cutting edge innovation to build gear with uncompromised quality and performance. KUIU.

Haven't heard of the COD, possibly a hunting accident?

Prayers up for his family!

I heard he took his own life. Very sad and tragic. Prayers for everyone involved.

Comment

It was suicide.

Comment

I read he died on a sheep hunt. Not a good source though, so take with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          It was suicide.
          **** I am here fighting to live thru Cancer and people that seem to have it all take their lives...Wish people would get help with their emotional diseases like we do with physical diseases ,Society needs to make it acceptable to speak out if you are Hurting

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
            **** I am here fighting to live thru Cancer and people that seem to have it all take their lives...Wish people would get help with their emotional diseases like we do with physical diseases ,Society needs to make it acceptable to speak out if you are Hurting
            Amen to that brother. We just all need to take a deep breath sometimes and see all that we truly have. God bless you my friend.

Comment

Working...
            X