And it begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it begins

Just got the book delivered today..it’s finally that time. Can’t figure out how to correct the picture, hopefully not a sign of what lays ahead. Haha. Will be printing out the target y’all do occasionally and I’ll be shooting from 10 yards. Will post later.
    Attached Files

Have fun with it Collin! It can be really frustrating at times, but very rewarding at others!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Have fun with it Collin! It can be really frustrating at times, but very rewarding at others!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      You'll be hearing from me Bisch....Would love to get some pointers...

Thanks

Comment

Slinging arrows from a stick is fun!!! How you like that book so far? Just realized I have no archery books and need to fix that problem soon.

Comment

From what I’ve heard and read so far, it’s perfect. It’s taking me to a different mindset and giving me a great starting base to begin shooting sticks with realistic outcomes. My goal is to shoot, shoot, cry, scream, shoot, shoot and see how I am in 6 months.

Comment

That's a great book. Buff recommended it to me when I first started shooting trad. Lots of great info. There is a lot of crying and screaming involved lol. But 6 months from now when you get frustrated on a bad day, remember how bad you shot the first day you had a stick bow!! The learning curve is long but the payoff is huge.

Comment

Just for the record I haven't cried.

Cussed and complained maybe.

But no crying.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a good book. Howard Hill's "Hunting The Hard Way" is good too. It is where I learned how he kept the arrow in his perif when shooting.

Trad is a lot of fun. I wish had some pics of my first groups. I was happy just to hit my paper target let alone make a good shot.

Comment

Working...
                X