No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished some dirt work and have tractor fingers. Operating computer is different than operating tractor.

Comment

Baseball and basketball over. Now at George R Brown with the boys with thousands of ypung girls for cheer competition.

Boys (at nine, not thrilled). Me, I am on "hot mom" alert!

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Getting ready for tonight's Dallas Arms Collectors Association banquet at the Anetole. I hope the food and drinks are good

Comment

I finally got my power steering pump replaced this morning. It's only been leaking since 'bout November

Did ya'll know they have a special tool to remove the pulley? Would've saved me about two hours of wasted effort if I would have known that last weekend

Comment

Just checking in. Gonna head out to Lowake to eat a steak tonight. It's gonna hit the spot.

Comment

Checking in. Just finished plowing driveway, 8 inches of the fresh white stuff~!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
                Just checking in. Gonna head out to Lowake to eat a steak tonight. It's gonna hit the spot.
                MMMMMMMMM! Lucky you!

I am fixing to go see what Circuit City has left. May get a PS3. Then to get Grocery's at Wal Mart and back home. Not a very exciting day if you ask me. LOL

Comment

I had dinner last night at the Four Winds restuarant in Mineral Wells. I had the best prime rib I've ever had. If you have a chance to go I highly recommend it. Reservations are required. It's on Hwy 47 just north of I20.

Comment

About to go Church. On duty tomorrow so I need to go sing my praise to the Lord tonight. Be safe out there.

Comment

Just got the hog trap set using my corn and GRIM REAPER!! Cant wait to catch some more piggies!

Comment

Getting ready to go to a co-worker's son's wedding. It's kind of a spur of the moment deal (not shotgun) and they asked me to take some pics. Free food and drinks = cheap Valentine's date!

Michael
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Taking my wife out to dinner for Valentines. I also thought I would post this picture of my daughter/favorite hunting partner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Thompson Temple 2009 011.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	23872625

Comment

Just had Shankev swing by to deliver an "Edible Arrangement". The man's as good as they get. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Thanks, Kevin!! Too bad YOU get all the brownie points and I get the eye roll!

Comment

Just got in from doing chores,going to get cleaned up and go hear the Larry Salinas band play at margaritas

Comment

Home now...rainy....wireless connection out on patio, heating up GJ's pit. Redfish on the shell and dove now added after cory's request.

Low key, but good evening for the family, one Kendra returns from visiting her father in the hospital. He is now in Sugar Land rehab after back surgery two weeks ago in Austin. got a long road to recovery.
                                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                                X