• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
    First rounder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Certainly trying ..games a little weak though

Comment

Ready to roll....unless some guy with a bunch of animals on a big boat says the games are cancelled..

Comment

Well 1 and done for us, lost an ugly one 7 to 4.

Good luck to you guys still in it

Comment

Playing in the rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just finished our Elimination game...boys played well but other team simply played better...
            Son wanted to immediately hit in the batting cage when we got home.. to "fix mistakes"..
            Had to tell him it was too wet...just to give him a little break after a weekend of baseball....
            Now to get my *** kicked by him in xbox RBI baseball...

Comment

My son plays for the 11u AAA Texas Crush Baseball out of Ellis County. Had our 1st tournament this weekend in DeSoto. They won their 1st game 14-3 and my son batted well and hit an in the park Grand Slam on his last at bat. Ended up in a 6-6 tie in the second pool play game. TCB was seded 3rd going in to today's bracket games, but the tournament got rained out. Over all the boys looked good for their 1st tournament of the season and my boy is really excited.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1297.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	24486727
              Last edited by Cooter; 03-05-2017, 03:58 PM. Reason: Fat fingered the spelling

Comment

No clue why the pic posted sideways

Comment

My wife is a member of a Facebook group, North Texas Baseball vs. The World, it's been pretty entertaining tonight with a handful of dad's going back and forth about one of the teams bringing in 3 guest players for the tournament this weekend, 2 of which made the trip on a plane lol. And this is 9u.

And this team ended up winning, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    My wife is a member of a Facebook group, North Texas Baseball vs. The World, it's been pretty entertaining tonight with a handful of dad's going back and forth about one of the teams bringing in 3 guest players for the tournament this weekend, 2 of which made the trip on a plane lol. And this is 9u.

Just joined! Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                      Just joined! Thanks for the heads up.
                      Oh it's entertaining, and it seems to be mainly all 9u parents/coaches that keep it stirred up.

It has tempted me to open an accou t because I've promised my wife I won't post anything under her name. And some of these guys REALLY make me want to respond to them[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Any of the "kids" from cuba? [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Any of the "kids" from cuba? [emoji2]
                          Almost, supposedly one from Cali, one from Florida and one drove up from Houston. The 2 out of staters were big boys, catcher and 1st base. The catcher threw out our leadoff hitter trying to steal 2nd yesterday, best arm at catcher we've played against. Neither of them did anything at the plate against us. The Houston kid is a lights out pitcher.

Comment

There is very little "select" baseball anymore. Now it is about the all mighty dollar. If you can pay you play. There are a few teams and organizations out there that are legitimate but most are if you can afford it your in.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

That is ridiculous at age 9. Just shows what a coach will do to win at any age

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                                That is ridiculous at age 9. Just shows what a coach will do to win at any age
                                I bet all those coaches hunt behind a HF too[emoji51] [emoji51]

I kid, I kid...

Comment

Working...
                                X