No announcement yet.

Any lawyers on here licensed in AZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just sucks all the way around. Is the guy filing even legal to be here in the states?

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
      Manuel Octavio Navarro-Maldonado
      Have you tried to check to see if he has a criminal record?

This guy with the same name is from Hermosillo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5446.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	24490961

Comment

Originally posted by cripsol View Post
        How so? It's the internet. Ban? Already have another user name at work.
        So you have two TBH accounts to circumvent a ban?
        That's a TBH No-No.

For a lawyer, you don't seem to know when not to say something.

Comment

Even if he has the title, if you have not signed it doesn't than mean ownership was not given up? I thought with a Texas title you had to sign and date it when you give it to the buyer. Maybe I am wrong about that. But if he signed your name to it, it should be easy to prove it's not your handwriting. Right?

Comment

What if you contact the lawyer and have him show you the signatures on the bill of sale?

Comment

Does your pass Port get stamped when you go to and from Mexico these days?

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                It does if you fly in ... I haven't driven or walked in, since before 9-11, but you could be on to something!

Tyrone, do you even have a passport? If not, his case just went into the ****ter.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                  It does if you fly in ... I haven't driven or walked in, since before 9-11, but you could be on to something!

Tyrone, do you even have a passport? If not, his case just went into the ****ter.
                  if he doesn't than how would he have gone IN to Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                    Im sure its supposed to but ive been to mexico on 2 mission trips and do not have stamps from either trip

Comment

Call the agency that you reported the vehicle stolen to and let them know it has been found, maybe it is already in the pound in AZ.

Comment

OP, nothing about this situation sounds right. Courts have to have jurisdiction before they are permitted to hear a claim. It is unclear to me how an Arizona court would have jurisdiction, if you are a Texas resident and the alleged misconduct occurred in Mexico. What are the factual allegations?

Help me with the timeline. You were served, you generally denied the allegations and then you received a court date? Have ya'll conducted discovery? Is it filed in a Superior Court in Arizona? What relief is he requesting?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          That's a TBH No-No.

Yup.....winderlikker alert...

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Looks like Silviano is marrying Emma on Sept 13. In Tucson.

Welcome to Emma Romero and Silviano Tanori's Wedding Website! View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot.

[ATTACH]848954[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]848955[/ATTACH]
                            We should all go crash this wedding, looks like it's gonna be a real classy one!

Comment

Originally posted by cripsol View Post
                              How so? It's the internet. Ban? Already have another user name at work.
                              Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              That's a TBH No-No.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Yup.....winderlikker alert...

Most lawyers I know wouldn't publicly admit to breaking the rules and circumventing the banning process. That should be taught in a class at law school..."Don't Say Stupid Stuff to Hurt Your Case 101" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                                OP, nothing about this situation sounds right. Courts have to have jurisdiction before they are permitted to hear a claim. It is unclear to me how an Arizona court would have jurisdiction, if you are a Texas resident and the alleged misconduct occurred in Mexico. What are the factual allegations?

Help me with the timeline. You were served, you generally denied the allegations and then you received a court date? Have ya'll conducted discovery? Is it filed in a Superior Court in Arizona? What relief is he requesting?
                                What are the factual allegations?
                                That I drove to Mexico August 30 and took cash in exchange for my truck. He doesnt know thats opening weekend of dove season
                                You were served, you generally denied the allegations and then you received a court date?
                                Correct, i Denied, they requested court
                                Have ya'll conducted discovery?
                                No
                                Is it filed in a Superior Court in Arizona?
                                dont think so? Everything says state of AZ, county of santa cruz
                                What relief is he requesting?
                                $9,995 w/ 10% annum $ 200 for court costs

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer View Post
                                Call the agency that you reported the vehicle stolen to and let them know it has been found, maybe it is already in the pound in AZ.
                                they know
                                Last edited by trjones87; 04-04-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X