Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Trad Forum regulars will never be rid of me now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Trad Forum regulars will never be rid of me now!

After pestering y'all for the better part of a year with my trad newbie questions I'm finally taking the plunge and buying a Sarrels longbow. I was going to order a custom model, but being the impatient type (and the season has started!) I picked one out of his in-stock inventory - a 60" Blue Ridge SR, 50#@28". He helped me decide on some arrows, which I'm ordering from Three Rivers. That means I'll be tuning soon, so get ready to be bombarded with more questions! (and thanks in advance for your advice)

Glad to hear it. All of Bob's bows are custom, no two are alike.
    Congrats on the purchase. It was one of his Superstition's that I picked up on a Friday and felt comfortable enough with it to hunt on Saturday evening. He makes some shooters for sure.

Comment

I love my SR. You will too. Going to visit him tomorrow. I hope I can make it out with my wallet intact.

Comment

We don't want to get rid of you.

Comment

congratulations... you didn't happen to see my new bow while you were there did you..

Comment

We will have to get together and shoot one day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
              I love my SR. You will too. Going to visit him tomorrow. I hope I can make it out with my wallet intact.
              Ron, not a problem with your wallet, just send it to me and I will make a donation to myself so I can go to Bob's place!!!! That way, YOU don't have to worry about blowing money on yourself on ANOTHER BOW!!! Jerp, congrats on the new bow! All you guys and gals getting these new bows are killing me! Congrats to ALL!

Comment

Congrats I recently took the plunge as well! There are a lot of helpful and patient TBH'ers to help us newbies out for sure. That Sarrels, was it the "Storm" ?

Comment

No Charles, John (Jerp) ordered the Gobi, it is kinda natural colored. John, thanks for the order and I am sure you will be happy with the bow. Got it marked and ready to package.

Mike, he did not come by the shop, he just ordered it off the site. Yours is hanging up for all to see tho. Gary Wood was by to pick up a Sierra he ordered awhile back and he saw it. Gary already has a BH II that he has been shooting for awhile now but wanted a longer (64") bow for the 70 yd class he shoots in occasionly. See you in the AM Coop.

Comment

Good choice. Congrats!

Matt

Comment

Bout time

Welcome to the obsession

Comment

Working...
                      X