Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

paper tuning results. About as good as it gets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paper tuning results. About as good as it gets?

pse revenge 70# 28.5 dl. Got some new bloodline 330s so I decided to engineer a paper tuner shot 5 thru it and this is the result. 3 out of 5 perfect bullet holes. I consider this paper tuned wouldn't you.

Heres my setup. Lets not tell momma I was doing this in the house lol. Oh amd the 2 big holes in the middle are what happens when you dont have the bag far enough behind the paper

Comment

That is definitely well tuned. Now walk back tune to make those fine adjustments and you'll be good to go

Comment

Heres my walk back tune results from 20,30,40. Wind is blowing about 25 and it really pushed the 40 yard shot down

Comment

Does the paper tuning show how accurate you are or precise or what?

Comment

No its shows alot of things

proper arrow spine, knock point and rest alignment are the main ones

Comment

Let us know when you find out how window glass tuned the new arrows are. haha. gutsy, I like it.

Comment

About to change out strings and cables on my bow and I like your paper tuning set-up. However, my wife may not think to highly of you after I explain to her how you talked me into the same set-up.

Comment

Working...
                X