• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, Scarbuck!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
      Shane - you need to fish more
      Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Shane, you have an amazing talent! sorry about the bummer fiasco.

Rob is correct, but you already know that!
      I do need to fish more!

Comment

Just working a camera - some like it.....not my art - it's God's work. I simply captured some of these moments.

A few years of roaming....nothing serious and none of this was really planned. But the moment was there and I had a camera.

Some like it......some of it hangs on various walls with those who wanted it.

A few of my craploads.......I have hundreds more and it's all mixed, the bulk is Texas but I have Florida to California, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Alaska as a few themes.....in a similar style.

I have a few 2d frames, a few folks have framed prints and the bulk, needs to be shared to those interested. Years of work in this pile of ANALOG & DIGITAL photography stuff.

I do it for fun....nothing serious. But I'm serious when I do it.

I have craploads of stuff like this in my digital archives - all my work. Don't dwell on it......just share it every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          Those are sweet! Do you sell any?

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
            Just working a camera - some like it.....not my art - it's God's work. I simply captured some of these moments.

A few years of roaming....nothing serious and none of this was really planned. But the moment was there and I had a camera.

Some like it......some of it hangs on various walls with those who wanted it.

A few of my craploads.......I have hundreds more and it's all mixed, the bulk is Texas but I have Florida to California, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Alaska as a few themes.....in a similar style.

I have a few 2d frames, a few folks have framed prints and the bulk, needs to be shared to those interested. Years of work in this pile of ANALOG & DIGITAL photography stuff.

I do it for fun....nothing serious. But I'm serious when I do it.

I have craploads of stuff like this in my digital archives - all my work. Don't dwell on it......just share it every now and then.

Rob, you are a master!

Comment

Coolarrow is an aspiring TBH artist

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to call what I do as art after seeing some of the talents displayed here. I'd say its very crafty at least.

Hoggslayer

Comment

There is some amazing talent on here... from drawings, to paintings, sculptures, photos etc.

Shane, I had no idea that you were such a great artist. I love your work. Drawing for me comes in spells. I will go years without picking up a pencil and then get inspired and with do several in a short span. Life gets busy with kids, work, church etc and it gets hard to find the time to dedicate to it. I do love drawing though...depending on the subject.

Comment

I’ve been getting some really good compliments on another thread I have about my drawings.

But seriously, always amazed at the talents on Tbh. Very nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's a few pencil drawings that my parents had framed waaay back in the day. I have them in my living room. I just kind of stopped after these. Sorry for the glare, they're behind glass and sort of hides the detail. .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

So my son brings this home from school yesterday. My wife and I were both floored. He doesn't even doodle around the house. Time to put him to work honing this skill.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-06-01 08.35.55 (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	24542055

Comment

Working...
                        X