No announcement yet.

30.06, 30.07 Cheesecake Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your carrying concealed correctly they will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
      As a matter of principle I usually avoid criminal empowerment zones (a.k.a. posted establishments.)
      This

Comment

Wow, didn't know they were posted. Wife and I eat at the one in Allen a bunch and never even noticed if they were posted. We are both always armed when there. Guess I had better pay attention to the door next time.

Comment

I pay ZERO attention to these signs. I don't carry all that often, so I forget to check for signs when I do. I'm concealed enough that if someone knows I have it on me that means I had to use it, and I'll take my licks for carrying where I'm not supposed to if it mean I saved my life or someone elses.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
            If your carrying concealed correctly they will never know.
            This Too
            Concealed or Carried by 6

Comment

If anyone took the time to watch the first person video of the New Zealand mosque shooting, you'd never go anywhere unarmed again. I would guess that an armed individual would have had a slim chance of survival, but I'll take slim over none in that situation any day.

Comment

If anyone took the time to watch the first person video of the New Zealand mosque shooting, you'd never go anywhere unarmed again. I would guess that an armed individual would have had a slim chance of survival, but I'll take slim over none in that situation any day.
                Man that's the truth. That video was brutal!

Comment

I have not seen the video. I do agree with slim is better then zero.

I don’t get why folks say I’m not going in there because of a .06 .07 sign but still go to school events hospital churches and all the other places that is illegal to carry.

BE HAPPY AND CARRY ON

Comment

What sign?

Comment

I ignore the signs.. if I need it 200 bucks is cheap..

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                        I ignore the signs.. if I need it 200 bucks is cheap..
                        I agree, do what you have to do...but will the restaurant turn against you because you "Needed it" on their premises? I'm saying, I/you/we only carry because something may happen. OK..It did...You saved the day, no shooting involved, gun taken out and pointed to subdue and bad guy apprehended...Will the place now turn on you?
                        Is it possible to go from hero to goat?
                        Or is this a I rather be tried by twelve than carried by six situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                          I agree, do what you have to do...but will the restaurant turn against you because you "Needed it" on their premises? I'm saying, I/you/we only carry because something may happen. OK..It did...You saved the day, no shooting involved, gun taken out and pointed to subdue and bad guy apprehended...Will the place now turn on you?
                          Is it possible to go from hero to goat?
                          Or is this a I rather be tried by twelve than carried by six situation?
                          As long as you're not wearing a MAGA hat....you'll be ok. This is what GoFundMe was created for. Me personally, my carry weapon is there to get me and/or my family out of harm's way. Let the chips fall. I'm leaving the hero actions up to my real hero LEO's.

Comment

I don't own any guns. Sold them all out of guilt. However, concealed means concealed. If I carried I wouldn't even bat an eye at those signs.

Comment

I was not aware or I guess had forgotten about the measly $200 fine for carrying passed the signs at a regular public business. That changes my opinion on the matter. With who I work for I just figured it best to not chance it. I found an article from U.S. LawShield a low Class C misdemeanor doesn't bother me much. The areas where the same offense falls under a Class A misdemeanor or 3rd degree felony will definitely make me think about it.
                              Legal Defense For Self Defense® Educate. Prepare. Protect.™ Your safety is our priority. Legal Defense For Self Defense® Educate. Prepare. Protect.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                                I can't read or write Liberal, so I just ignore them.

Comment

Working...
                                X