pelosi for lowering voters age to 16.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pelosi for lowering voters age to 16.

now that's what we need now, lets give them their first car and free college for for their vote . genius

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5f7TbauawQ"]Nancy Pelosi says she is advocating to lower the voting age to 16 - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus. Grasping @ straws w/this idiotic maneuver. A 16 yo should decide who is in charge of the most powerful force in the world? Great idea skelator.

Comment

She basically said to get a 16 year old involved when they are interested in politics. Were any of you interested in politics when your were 16?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        She basically said to get a 16 year old involved when they are interested in politics. Were any of you interested in politics when your were 16?
        There was a girl in my Chemistry class name Polly Tix I was interested in

Wasn’t there a vote in the House on this earlier this week or last? Or was it just debate? This is all in the same vein as letting illegal immigrants vote, the left thinks they can brainwash them into life long liberal voters. And they are probably right in their notion

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Wasn’t there a vote in the House on this earlier this week or last? Or was it just debate? This is all in the same vein as letting illegal immigrants vote, the left thinks they can brainwash them into life long liberal voters. And they are probably right in their notion
          Hilarious and very true

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Just 1?

All i cared about at 16 was enough gas in my car to cruise around town, how many beers I can sneak out of dads beer fridge and chasing tail.

Comment

sure, why not

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69AmeXLnRfk"]Skater lights himself on fire - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
                It really says all you need to know about the Democrat party or anyone who would be in support of it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

When I was 16 the only thing I was interested in had a little hair on it.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    When I was 16 the only thing I was interested in had a little hair on it.
                    Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      Desperate times call for desperate measures.
                      It really says all you need to know about the Democrat party or anyone who would be in support of it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                      Bingeaux!!!![emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        I was when I was younger than that but it wasn't supporting Dem causes.

Comment

Working...
                        X