Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading home from South Bend. Had an awesome time yesterday. The tailgating was epic. We sat right below the Michigan band, but thankfully we only had to suffer through Hail to the Victors about 5 times because they didn’t have much to cheer for.

Madison, WI is a super liberal town and Wisconsin frequently overachieves on the football field and basketball court.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      So the thread is not going good. The usual ******* haters are still more concerned with Texas than their own team.

Oh well.
      Yep same ol **** every time but when you call them out oh no they get all up in arms and tattle on you like a child.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
        Speaking of focusing on our team, how bout gettin' my Tigers ready for the 'Canes tonight! What do we know? What do we think? Will LSU's D fare well against an O line that's supposed to be good for Miami? Always the LSU QB questions. Thoughts?
        I expect us to lose pretty handily Tbh i hope they make me eat crow though

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          MBV deserves the Vegas odds on his bet. How much you owe him? $1k?
          Says the guy who can't seem to pay his own debts how much interest do you get for 2 years of not paying up

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Says the guy who can't seem to pay his own debts
            Do as I say, not as I do. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Do as I say, not as I do. LoL
              I've heard that a time or two in my day and several times on here

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Nah, tigahs win.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep same ol **** every time but when you call them out oh no they get all up in arms and tattle on you like a child.
                  It does happen both ways. Dont let those poo tinted glasses blind you. [emoji16]

I'm sure we get an ear full next weekend after dabo mops us up.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                    Texas has a culture problem. They focus on demasculation. The liberal movement has made these players soft. They are immersed in the dildo wielding psychosis that is Austin. They will never regain their prominence. I have rooted for the horns for as long as I can remember. I have been critical of them over the last ten years. Their change is evident. It saddens me.

That is one of the dumber things I have ever read, at least the first half was. It was to stupid to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      It does happen both ways. Dont let those poo tinted glasses blind you. [emoji16]

I'm sure we get an ear full next weekend after dabo mops us up.

We will see I guess. I would honestly say it does go both ways but not even close to the amount of aggys that come on here to talk when Horns lose. They would deserve every bit of smack they got if they **** the bed like Texas did after everything that was said this weekend. You won't see this Horn running his mouth with an aggy loss though

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        Texas has a culture problem. They focus on demasculation. The liberal movement has made these players soft. They are immersed in the dildo wielding psychosis that is Austin. They will never regain their prominence. I have rooted for the horns for as long as I can remember. I have been critical of them over the last ten years. Their change is evident. It saddens me.
                        Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Helloooooooooo Tom Herman. Do you see this?

Beck must go......or was it Herman.....

There are actually TBHers on facebook saying that the liberalness of Austin is why Texas sucks. NO. This right here is why they lost.
                        Stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. I'm pretty sure the majority of the minorities on the teams are already liberal and if they vote would be dems. That includes the players for aggy, bama, 0u, lsu, clemson, etc. Not sure what politics have to do with it.

UT got out played and seriously out coached. Others have mentioned game plan wasn't fit for Sam and then when they had success with the run, they abandoned it in the 2nd half. All the talk about people's squat going up, etc. this summer why not play the power game especially after the rain. Line up and push the smaller team around.
                        Last edited by BigL; 09-02-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          That is one of the dumber things I have ever read, at least the first half was. It was to stupid to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by BigL View Post
                          Stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. I'm pretty sure the majority of the minorities on the teams are already liberal and if they vote would be dems. That includes the players for aggy, bama, 0u, lsu, clemson, etc. Not sure what politics have to do with it.

UT got out played and seriously out coached. Others have mentioned game plan wasn't fit for Sam and then when they had success with the run, they abandoned it in the 2nd half. All the talk about people's squat going up, etc. this summer why not play the power game especially after the rain. Line up and push the smaller team around.
                          It's just an opinion. You don't have to agree with it. I respect that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            I think, and hope, you are way wrong. I don't know what to expect on offense under Jeaux Jeaux but if anything our defense will keep us close. Greedy is a stud and might not be the best in the field with Fulton finally getting cleared.

The O line was crazy young last year and only has more experience and not running that stupid Matt Canada BS from last year.

I'm thinking close game and tigers when on a field goal at the end, we upgraded there too!

Comment

We will see I guess. I would honestly say it does go both ways but not even close to the amount of aggys that come on here to talk when Horns lose. They would deserve every bit of smack they got if they **** the bed like Texas did after everything that was said this weekend. You won't see this Horn running his mouth with an aggy loss though

Have you ever read the past CFB threads? Sips are rough as are we when there is a loss...the resident sips beat their chests all off season and the the scrubs come in when they get beat and the big4 posters go mia[emoji12]

Your not a big4 sip poster![emoji23]

Comment

Man that is way wrong. The majority of chest pounding in the off season was about Jimbo and Aggy recruiting. Before that it was Sumlin and we run this state. Texas fans such as myself expecting to win again and being optimistic is hardly chest pounding. Dear lord man. Y'all are something else.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-02-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X