First Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Monday!

Anyone going this week. Wife and I are going Thursday.

How is it these days?

Used to go many, many years ago and it was fun.

Comment

Have not been in years

Mostly Chinese junk but there are some good finds and deals still. Just too much other crap to look through for me

Comment

I went a lot growing up in the 90’s, haven’t been in 7-8 years. I always went to dog alley. Is there still good deals? Or is it mostly decor in the pavilions?

Comment

Wait till Saturday, may not be a lot there Thursday. I need a male peacock if you got room!

Comment

Been wanting to go again, but not sure if the WANT TO is bad enough to deal with the crowds.

Comment

I go to the back section at the back gate, not the pavilions. I like the old junk. Not to many folks there on Thursday.

Comment

My sister and I went on Friday of this month. It was OK. There was lots of Chinese crap, and most of the decent stuff, the owners were real proud of it. We'll probably be going back on 31 MAR with some friends from the RGV. That week is also opening week for MLB, so we plan on taking in an Astros game or two in Arlington on the 29th & possibly 30th.

Comment

Will be there on Saturday morning. Got a guided fishing trip set up for my Daughter’s birthday on Sunday. Trying to get her on some big cats out at Tawakoni.

Comment

May go Saturday.

Thursday is the best day out of them all especially for the back section!

Comment

I will be there on Saturday. It is only about 10 miles from the house for me. If you go to the far west side or to dog town you will avoid most of the imported crap....and if you know how to be willing to walk away you can still get deals. We were looking for some old mirrors and I picked one up last time. The owner of Athens Glass was here giving me quotes on some other work and I thought he was going to loose his mind over the mirror. Per him it is well over 100 years old, in very good condition, and probably from Scotland. He estimated the value at $500+....I paid $25.

-john

Comment

Used to love going there in the 90's. Haven't been in years.

Comment

I went many years ago and said I would never go back.

A couple years ago I got the itch to go again. After being there about 20 minutes I remembered why I said I would never go again.

I definitely will NOT be there......lol

Comment

Working...
                          X