Going to Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Austin

We are headed to Round Rock for a few days next week. Where are the good Trad Shops in the area? If not Trad just good archery shops. Thanks.

Double G Archery in Georgetown is a great shop. Paul is a great guy, and has helped me out a lot with my stuff.

Comment

Don't forget Archery Country on 183...site sponsor and great group of guys in there. They don't have much traditional stuff from what I hear or remember but they usually have some Sarrels bows on the rack and they have a trad league that shoots there...tuesday nights I believe. Many of the guys shoot some trad and love to talk about that or archery in general. I love going there.

Comment

Is Archery Country a site sponsor? They aren't listed on the sponsor page.

Comment

Say Hi to Mike at AC from me if you visit. Never enough trad gear in most pro shops since the majority of their customers are compound shooters.

Comment

Thats right trad archery league on tuesday night at archery country. Starts at 6:30 usually show up early to warm up and catch up.

Comment

I thought they were a site sponsor...if not I apologize. They ARE a great group of people though, well worthy of a stop and visit. I am getting homesick for Austin now...need to plan a trip!

Comment

Originally posted by duck'n View Post
                I thought they were a site sponsor...if not I apologize. They ARE a great group of people though, well worthy of a stop and visit. I am getting homesick for Austin now...need to plan a trip!
                I totally wasn't trying to argue, just confused. I've been in there a few times, and they were always nice to me.

Comment

No worries Will, I didn't take it that way. But you did make me think, 'hmm, maybe the aren't a site sponsor?' It takes alot more than that to rattle my cage...I have two sets of twin girls for a total of 4 daughters and a wife...that'l teach you some patience right there!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X