No announcement yet.

Bison Hard Cases Are Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple questions.....Is the foam perforated for removing the foam for the outline of the rifle or do you just cut it with a knife or scissors?

Also is the $195 price on the web page the TBH price or do we get a discount?

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
      Couple questions.....Is the foam perforated for removing the foam for the outline of the rifle or do you just cut it with a knife or scissors?

Also is the $195 price on the web page the TBH price or do we get a discount?
      On all cases except the 5317 Rifle Case, the foam is perforated. The 5317 includes standard multi-layer foam that can be cut with a knife or scissors.

You can use coupon code "TBH5PERCENT" to save 5% on your order. Shipping is free on the website as well. Thanks!

Comment

Awesome !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Coolers View Post
          On all cases except the 5317 Rifle Case, the foam is perforated. The 5317 includes standard multi-layer foam that can be cut with a knife or scissors.

You can use coupon code "TBH5PERCENT" to save 5% on your order. Shipping is free on the website as well. Thanks!
          Gotcha, Thanks. One last question, do you sell replacement foam for the 5317? and how much is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
            Gotcha, Thanks. One last question, do you sell replacement foam for the 5317? and how much is it?
            We will sell replacement foam. I have it on order but haven't firmed up pricing. Foam in general is more expensive than you would expect.

Comment

Congrats on growing the business sir! After this summers global trips I will be looking for a new bow case going into 2019!!!

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Great looking stuff!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh great! More stuff I need [emoji51]

- I don’t chase dreams, I HUNT goals

Comment

I’m fairly certain the wife will have a fit if I bring another rifle case home. Oh well she said for better or worse right

I’ll be snagging one in the near future.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                        Any that will fit a Mathews Triax? I'll measure when I get home, seems the large one will work...
                        How long before you produce a bow case? I need one for a Triax as well.

Comment

Looking gooooood

Comment

Went by the shop today to see the Bison crew and pick up a few boxes for some of my camera gear...

Thanks Jeremy!

I'll swing back by and pick up a couple long gun cases in the next week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I need to figure which sizes to get for my different camera gear

Comment

Uh oh, I hope they didn't do it again......Rtic hard case is IDENTICAL to yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X