Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does an old man justify a new blind ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going through this myself, except it's for a NV scope...
    I can buy 5 Sniper Hawg light 66LRX or one FLIR pst233....

Comment

You can't take it ($$$) with you when you go but the blind might work for a coffin so that when the time comes it might actually be useful then to

Nice ride too

Comment

Be the guy that buys a used one, then you can sell it for what you paid for it.

Comment

If you are an old man, you don't have to justify jack when it comes to spending your money.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
            If you are an old man, you don't have to justify jack when it comes to spending your money.
            Testify ! That's what I figure I spent all those 6/7 day weeks working in the oil patch for........a comfortable place to hunt in my, ...uh...declining years.

Comment

For 50 years I sat in leaky cold homemade blinds. 2x6s in a tree, 5 gallon bucket in a bush, Now I have one that don't leak, the wind doesn't cut thru, isn't home to varmits and has widows that don't warp.
              Man I miss the good old days.
              NOT
              Buy it and be happy.

Comment

Just build a 6' x 8' wood platform about 6' off the ground & put a pop up on it.

Comment

Do it because YOU CAN!

Comment

*#1...don't know how old you are, but if your past 65, like me....GO FOR IT!
                    *I've got hunting sons that will enjoy what I pass to them like a MOBILE BLIND
                    *Knees prevent me from accessing tall blinds so........

I'm looking for a 4x6, 4x8 that will mount to one of our 5x10 trailers. Whatever I decide on has to have the entry door at the end so the ramp on the trailer makes it easy to access. Since I already have the trailer, I'm easily under your stated budget and the one I'm looking at is just under $1900 for a 4x8.

All that said....hell, you may not make it until next week so go ahead and do it! You've earned it so who the hell cares about what anyone else thinks!! "Ole' Guy's Rule!"

Comment

You know why blinds cost $3500?
                      1: Cause there worth it!
                      2: F it, who cares!

Comment

its my pinche dinero, I hate the cold, my wife wants to hunt now after 25 years of not wanting to go, so I'm buying 4 new 2 person fiberglass blinds for the ranch and having one extremely large custom built blind for me.

Comment

If you're struggling with this don t even think about taking up fishing and buying a boat!

Comment

Take that 3500 and built three nice ones yourself. Three for the price of one.

Comment

Would you be happier buy some tide pods? I mean you are still going to have clothes to clean......

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                                I get them confused.

Go part out the car in Bish’s Pond......

Okay
                                Now I gotta know
                                What kind of car is in the pond?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X