Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Said screw cardio and did legs first thing this AM

And then decided to mix 75-100 jump ropes between almost ever set...

Warm up 400 jump ropes

BB squats
    Deadlifts
    Smith Mch squats
    Leg press
    Single leg leg press
    Leg ext SS with leg curls
    45 pound plate Hyperextensions SS with Weight wall sits
    Walking lunges

Finished with 250 jump ropes

Everything was 4x10 or half pyramid with 2 drop sets

Probably did 3000-3500 jump ropes. Had to stop 3-4 times thinking I was finally going to hurl lol
    Said screw cardio and did legs first thing this AM

And then decided to mix 75-100 jump ropes between almost ever set...

Warm up 400 jump ropes

BB squats
    Deadlifts
    Smith Mch squats
    Leg press
    Single leg leg press
    Leg ext SS with leg curls
    45 pound plate Hyperextensions SS with Weight wall sits
    Walking lunges

Finished with 250 jump ropes

Everything was 4x10 or half pyramid with 2 drop sets

Probably did 3000-3500 jump ropes. Had to stop 3-4 times thinking I was finally going to hurl lol

Such a good workout you had to post it twice.

Cardio day for me, felt sluggish throughout the entire process. I guess I need more sleep. It didn't go as well as planned.

10 min treadmill
    20 rotating staircase of death fat burner session
    5 min on treadmill
    2 min on rowing machine. Goal was to finish 2000 meters but completely gassed out after 500.
    Finished off with 10 min cool down on the treadmill

Poopy session.

Comment

Today was supposed to be legs and abs. A lot of interrupted sleep from the storms all night long so it ended up being a warmup, legs and then stretching. I tweeked my lower back a little doing deadlifts. It doesnt hurt but is pretty tight. Im hoping it loosens up by tomorrow so I can go get my ab workout in on what was supposed to be an off day.

Comment

Scheduled off day, but I went out and piled more brush for over 2 hours. Then went to the school and played some variation of tennis with my youngest son for at least an hour and a half. No rules, no bounds. Lots of running around.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Missed a few days. Today I was back at it with back and biceps.
          Super sets
          Lat pull downs/preacher curls
          Cable rows/db curls
          Close grip pull down/cable curls
          5 sets of each 15-20 reps. Finished off with deadlifts and worked up to 365 pounds. I’d like to get my deadlift up to 400 in 2-3 months.

Comment

12 minute warm-up on treadmill and finished up with 30 on elliptical.

All these plus SS squats

Comment

I must've missed this..
              Still at it daily.I did backsquats,and shoulders only yesterday..Had an early date
              I'll hit everything this a.m.. 3hrs on weights,and shooting for an hour on the heavy bag.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Slept awful last night and feel like I’m hungover but didn’t drink...

About to head in for chest and tris

Comment

I’ve hit a massive arse wall at 255 on barebell Bench the last 2 months and I’m starting to get ****** about it lol... barely got it up today...

Comment

I’ve hit a massive arse wall at 255 on barebell Bench the last 2 months and I’m starting to get ****** about it lol... barely got it up today...
                    Me too. Except for the 255 [emoji2][emoji23][emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Me too. Except for the 255 [emoji2][emoji23][emoji16]
                      Lol sorry if that came off as a brag or any thing as it wasn’t meant to be

Just extremely confused why I haven’t even made a small amount of progress on Bench... not sure if my routine is preventing progress or if maybe my form is limiting me.

Frustrated to say the least

Comment

Almost 4 hours in the gym.

HP= Half Pyramid
                        SS or ///=Super Set
                        DS= Drop set

Everything was Half pyramided increasing weight with 2 drop sets (some 1 drop set) and there was a couple exceptions. Half P's were either 12-10-8-6-5 or 15-12-10-8-6.

Barbell Bench HP with 2 DS //// alternating V bar downward ext & straight bar downward ext
                        DB chest press /// single arm tricep ext
                        DB decline press /// Single arm side tri ext
                        BB incline Press (2x8 and 2x10 sets) /// reverse grip cable tri ext
                        DB Chest Fly HP /// Dual bench dips
                        DB Incline chest Fly reverse pyramid /// DB overhead ext

Then jumped on the Smith Mch to really focus on proper form.

Smith Incline SS Overhead rope tri ext
                        Smith Bench SS Outward rope tri ext
                        Smith Decline SS DB tri kickbacks

Finished with:

Heavy rope tri downward ext SS Push ups to failure (never got to double digits)

Mch Tricep dips Full pyramid 15-12-10-8-10-12-15-20 focus half on tris and the other half with a slight lean forward engaging the chest

Cool down was a 8 min mile on the treadmill

Thinking this will be my last week on my own and then will pick up a training program off BodyBuilding to do for a couple months to change things up.

I feel like Im just doing to many exercises and just cant get myself to knock any off without feeling I left the gym with more to give. Any feedback is appreciated.

Comment

And just found out Bodybuilding now forces you to buy a subscription to look at their workout plans lol

Never mind on that

Comment

This app has a lot of plans at cheap prices. A few beginning ones are free but the advanced bodybuilding appear to be $1.50 - $4.50

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              This app has a lot of plans at cheap prices. A few beginning ones are free but the advanced bodybuilding appear to be $1.50 - $4.50
                              Appreciate it sir and will look into it.

Comment

Lol sorry if that came off as a brag or any thing as it wasn’t meant to be

Just extremely confused why I haven’t even made a small amount of progress on Bench... not sure if my routine is preventing progress or if maybe my form is limiting me.

Frustrated to say the least

Ain’t bragging when you can back it up. I doubt anyone here took it as bragging anyway. Chew just messing with you while poking fun at himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X