No announcement yet.

Actors you absolutely can't stand to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Di Nero is the worst actor ever and a total waste of humanity IMO.

Comment

Matt Damon - after the space movie about universal healthcare and the movie about going on a wild goose chase for WMDs I'll pass on whatever he's got coming up next.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
        Ice T on Law and Order has to be the absolute worst actor in the world. Can’t stand Rosie, Jane Fonda, or Whoopi either.

Ever listened to Ice-T’s heavy metal band Bodycount? It will give you a new appreciation for his marvelous acting skills.

Comment

I got pretty sick of Tom Cruise but then he did Tropic Thunder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Russell Brand just creeps me out. Glad he is not doing much lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              Some of you guys must go through life being miserable about everything.

Why in the heck would you say that about folks using this thread as a gauge? How could you possibly come to that conclusion?

So folks don't like somebody's acting, voice, quirks or movies so they automatically go through life being miserable? That's a snowflake type paint brushing if I ever heard it.

Comment

Arnold Swartzenegger is my all time least favorite can't stand the guy !

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Why in the heck would you say that about folks using this thread as a gauge? How could you possibly come to that conclusion?

So folks don't like somebody's acting, voice, quirks or movies so they automatically go through life being miserable? That's a snowflake type paint brushing if I ever heard it.

I was mainly referring to the people who don't like the Duke

Trust me, there are plenty of actors I cannot stand.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                    Not an actor, but i change the channel when michael jackson comes on. Everyone pretends loke he wasn’t a child predator. Drives me nuts.
                    This

Comment

If a movie looks good I will watch it no matter who is in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        I was mainly referring to the people who don't like the Duke

Trust me, there are plenty of actors I cannot stand.

Well hell!! You gotta say that

I was like I am miserable because I despise Rosie O'Donnel and Whoopi Goldberg?..

Comment

Liam Neeson and any other actor that makes their living condemning private firearms possession while blasting away on the screen.

Comment

it would be a shorter list if I listed the ones I WILL watch

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Well hell!! You gotta say that

I was like I am miserable because I despise Rosie O'Donnel and Whoopi Goldberg?..
                              Fair enough. My bad.

I would think you were a miserable person if you didn't despise those two.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                                Liam Neeson and any other actor that makes their living condemning private firearms possession while blasting away on the screen.
                                If you think about it, it makes sense. In a lot of his rolls he plays a government employee. There are a lot of government employees that carry or are protected by guns that don't think you should have them.

Comment

Working...
                                X