The Media Political Correctness Checklist Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Media Political Correctness Checklist Game

Kind of fun game to play when you watch a movie or a TV show. We call them out loud as soon as they pop up.

There's the gay couple! 1 point

There's the interracial couple! 1 point

There's the stupid redneck/good ol' boy! 1 point

There's the 3 or more nationalities hanging out! 1 point

It's sad that the media/Hollywood can't just make a movie without feeling that they have to include multiple categories of PC in order to meet some invisible threshold of inclusiveness.

Do y'all have any other categories?

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Kind of fun game to play when you watch a movie or a TV show. We call them out loud as soon as they pop up.

There's the gay couple! 1 point

There's the interracial couple! 1 point

There's the stupid redneck/good ol' boy! 1 point

There's the 3 or more nationalities hanging out! 1 point

It's sad that the media/Hollywood can't just make a movie without feeling that they have to include multiple categories of PC in order to meet some invisible threshold of inclusiveness.

Do y'all have any other categories?
    You forgot the : Derogatory conservative or trump statement 2 points
    Agreed, It is easy to pick out the PC message and should be a fun game for about 10 min. then you realize the show aint very good

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      You forgot the : Derogatory conservative or trump statement
      I lumped that in under my 3rd category.

Comment

All the TV commercials are starting to do that too.

There’s the Stay at Home Dad! 1 Point

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
          All the TV commercials are starting to do that too.
          Yeah, you can't even advertise a beer in the backyard while grilling a burger without having a white, black, Hispanic, and asian guy standing around.

Comment

The female cop who is supermodel hot and not a lesbian - 1 point

Comment

The convict doing life who really cares about others and doesn't put himself first.

Comment

Yall seen the one where the Lesbian couple is learning sign language throughout the commercial only to find out at the end its because they adopted a deaf/dumb child? That's got to be worth like 50 points right there haha!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Yall seen the one where the Lesbian couple is learning sign language throughout the commercial only to find out at the end its because they adopted a deaf/dumb child? That's got to be worth like 50 points right there haha!
                  50 points? Only if the child was a different race than the couple.

Comment

50 points? Only if the child was a different race than the couple.
                    See above, video posted. A Wells Fargo commercial. Child could possible be Hispanic but social worker is black so its pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      See above, video posted. A Wells Fargo commercial. Child could possible be Hispanic but social worker is black so its pretty awesome.
                      You sir, have struck the mother lode.

Comment

It seems that all TV shows, be they comedies, dramas and even ads follow the same playbook. The cast has to resemble the picture of students on every community college brochure....

Comment

I lumped that in under my 3rd category.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            It seems that all TV shows, be they comedies, dramas and even ads follow the same playbook. The cast has to resemble the picture of students on every community college brochure....

It's almost as if they think a Vietnamese student would look at a college brochure and get upset that there are no Vietnamese pictured. So the Vietnamese student will go to another college.

More proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

If I see a commercial for Johnny Jacks's Rib Shack and I want some dam ribs....I don't care what color people work there or what color people are in the commercial or on the billboard. Gimme some dam ribbage!!!!

Comment

What about when they show cops eating dough nuts

Comment

Working...
                              X